Saltyseahorse Saltyseahorse 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Doing Good

the dishes...not much of a choice though...they're both a pain

Best Answer

Both for me...but I has to done or not....hhmmm. To be or not to be.

Best Answer

Dishes! We don't use or having dishwasher here. that's why we eat out on weekend.

Best Answer

It all depends on whether the laundry or the dishes are more dirty. Think about it you might have to rewash your clothes if they still have those little darn skid marks on your favorite pair of underwear. or you can wash your dishes sparkling clean the first time and be done with it. Bottom line........Laundry might come out with those little stains that will need a second washing and the dishes will come out the way you want them too the first time.

Best Answer

Laundry--I've got bad knees and the washing machine's in the basement

Best Answer

Dishes, the disgusting oily feel of my hands after washing off food remnants from the platter is revolting.

Best Answer

I think dishes.....I hate washing, but will dry them 'til I drop!!

as for laundry, what's the big deal? you put the clothes in, they wash, you dry 'em,,,,,,then fold and put them away.

Now don't tell me you're still IRONING??!??? permanet press came out in 1965,,,,,,,,,,,what a godsend!!!!!

Best Answer

I will HAPPILY wash dry fold but I HATE putting them away :(

Dishes well I have a dish washer but u have to kinda clean em b4 u out them in.. Boo

Best Answer

we think alike in a way: I HATE putting the dishes away, & you the laundry!!! cool!!!!

Best Answer

Laundry for me XD

Best Answer