Doesn't have to be the fastest just the least painful way :)
youmeatsiix youmeatsiix 16-17, F 39 Answers Sep 18, 2013 in Suicide

You know that sometimes the thought of suicide is not how much we want to die, but how much we are afraid to live. Life is to live, not fear living it, Just as life is to short to hate, so don't hate life. In life there are positive and negative experiences, might not like all the lessons but we learn from them all---that is how we gain our wisdom and our truth. Never use, abuse, or deceive yourself or anyone else. Forgive everyone you know for their ignorance, arrogance, and lack of understanding and ask them to forgive you for yours----forgive yourself too. Do not let negatives define you, only let the positive truth of your love radiate your being. remember, that sometimes your life is not about you, but what you say and do to those in it. Good People Do Good Things and don't look for anything in return for their truth. Saying this realize, The World needs all the good people in it that it can get -----and you are a Good Person. Your are loved and needed more then you realize and that is your truth.

Best Answer

I wouldn't necessarily say "the thought of suicide is not how much we want to die, but how much we are afraid to live" to convince someone not to commit suicide, since it's something most suicidal individuals realise already. "I just want all this pain to be over" tends to be a common theme.

Best Answer

that looks more like a wolf ! and he is beautiful

Best Answer

Well spotted. I love animals in general, not just horses. :-)

Best Answer

I hate myself and want to die!

Best Answer

Thank you for this...I was just searching for ways to end it all. I'm at a really bad stage of life and it doesn't feel like it'll get better. But reading your entry helped ease the pain a little. I thought about my parents who would be absolutely devastated. And I could never hurt people that I love that much.

Best Answer

Carbon Monoxide: Start your car in the garage, and wait. You'll pass out and die in your sleep. I don't suggest you kill yourself, though.

Best Answer

maybe you aren't doing it right... plenty of people have committed suicide using this method.

Best Answer

Google it

Best Answer

This question has to rank in the top 5 all time asked Q's on EP. I will give the same answer.....Old Age

Best Answer

Join the army and qualify as a mine detector

Best Answer

Least painful way would be to let God do it in His time fr<x>ame. Give Him about 80 years and He will do it for you.<br />
I am floored at how many adult idiots are willing to tell a child how to kill herself.

Best Answer

Heroin overdose

Best Answer

I'd say the fastest IS the least painful way, especially something instantaneous, but it has to be well planned so you don't survive. You don't want to wake up from things like a gun, jumping off a building, or driving into a truck.

Best Answer

I'd go with the bullet, but don't miss. Seriously though, you don't need to be thinking of suicide, life's just begun for you, sweetie. 16-17? Stick around for when it gets better.

Best Answer

this might seem like a good way to go. but the mess is horrible. and speaking from personal experience , even shotgun shells don't always go off. and you are left feeling 100% defeated.

Best Answer

Not doing it in the first place.

Best Answer

Bullet in the head.

Best Answer

I ask this so many times :D I got my answer my self "take a plastic bag cover your whole head, tie the end and wait" now now I know you won't do it because I didnt but don't do it because you probably will... But this is my ticket out... I've tried to suffocate my self several times it just never works because deep deep deep deep down "the spirit within wouldnt allow it

Best Answer

my second attempt was similar to this. I tied myself a good solid noose , tied one end to a door knob, made the length comfortable to where I had to hold myself up to be able to get blood flow. I came to terms with everything I was about to do, all the personal letters had been written. and I sat down. a minute goes by, and I felt myself start to slip, further and further. some time later, I woke up in my bed, with a terrible headache. I'm not sure how I got there.

Best Answer

Please don't commit suicide. It is never the answer if you want to talk to someone please feel free to message me or calling the suicide prevention hotline if you live in the US the number is 1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

It's funny, if I WAS suicidal the suicide hotlines would push me over the edge. Most people are suicidal because they feel like NO one cares, and NO one is there for them. Leaving them feel alone and THAT pain NEVER stops. EVEN if you MAKE yourself GREAT, if NO one is there to care about you (a lot of people come into one's life to DO things with them, but NOT TRULY care). IF that person has anything painful to say people are GREAT at staring blankly and walking away. Treating you like you're EMO or CRAZY. How DARE you say something that ISN'T positive. Suicide hotlines are AWFUL. They give you NO time and yell at you and reduce your needs to, "Take a long walk, or a hot bath." LADY if THESE things would have worked I would have been FINE by now. IF you get admitted to the psych ward, you get YELLED at if you DON'T accept that YOU can make ALL your problems DISAPPEAR and the ONLY thing wrong with YOU is YOU. If you TRY to point out that sometimes problems ARE because of other people, you get knocked down. I've SEEN it when I've admitted mySELF to the psych ward. They dont' treat ME that way because I admitted myself, but I saw them treat others this way. I've thought to myself, if I was suicidal, THAT would push me off the edge. I'm sorry, but if I feel that NO one cares, being yelled at and BLAMED ISN'T going to make me feel better.

Best Answer

I LOVE this post. You are exactly right. Psych Wards DO treat their patients like garbage.

Best Answer

sure sure, call the number so you can be locked up in a crazy hospital.

Best Answer

I would guess taking lots of sleeping tablets.

Best Answer

You have to take gravol first. Your body will try to throw up if you ingest a lot of pills. Gravol helps with that. This isn't really a painless way to die... you could end up in horrible convulsions or throwing your guts up and liver damage. Instead of committing suicide with the pills let them take you away for a few hours. Smoke some week. Drink some alcohol. Take diphenhydramine in excessive amounts plus your regular meds (if you are on any). There you have it. A relaxing evening of not caring why you want to kill yourself and a very peaceful sleep for the night.

Top 10 Suicide Methods http://frater.com/suicidelist.html

Ten Minute Suicide Guide
http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html

You will find out that there isn't a painless way to die. All result in pain of some kind. Also, none are guaranteed death. Many are guaranteed to make you a vegetable.

I have been researching for over a year trying to find the best way to commit suicide. You could go somewhere in south america and pick up the drugs they use for assisted suicide... it's expensive, but I believe it to be the least painful. You just fall a sleep.

How much pain are you willing to be in? Remember that you won't feel the pain when you are dead.

This is an excellent website... http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Best Answer

Sleeping tablets is a miserable drawn out way to die of suffocation. It takes HOURS. NOT nice. NOT recommended.

Best Answer

Suffocating on carbon dioxide... it's like falling asleep.

Best Answer

No, I've heard it's VERY uncomfortable. You fall asleep but you feel yourself suffocating in your sleep, only you can't wake up to stop it.

Best Answer

true story. and you run the risk of someone coming in by accident.

Best Answer

Doesn't exist. Suicide is excruciating for family and friends left behind.

Best Answer

My family hates me and I don't have friends. I don't think anyone would care.

Best Answer

It's excruciating for family and friends left behind? In my opinion they are being selfish by wanting you to stay living a miserable existence. Is that what they choose just so they don't have to go to your funeral? I have lost everything to mental illness... I don't think anyone would care if I disappear tonight. It really bothers me when people say it isn't fair for the family you leave behind... what about me? what about my miserable existence... it's torture living each day. I would let my dog suffer as much as I have suffered.

Best Answer

Then maybe family and friends should have cared while the person was alive

Best Answer

Experts teach women to love and nurture themselves because they KNOW we're social creatures and we NEED someone to do it to us. BUT, they also KNOW that so FEW people KNOW how to do this, that most people will never meet someone who does. SO, instead of TEACHING people HOW to CARE properly, they teach each other to only CARE about themselves because NO one else will. THIS exacerbates the problem in MY book. But HEY, if an expert says it, everyone follows along like puppy dogs. EVEN though a great deal of what they say are lies, meant to manipulate the public into doing what THEY think is best for them. I KNOW this because I went into school and studied it. They think people aren't capable of handling the TRUTH. But MAYBE if PEOPLE KNEW the truth, they'd work on FINDING a WAY to FIX it instead of putting a band-aid on it. I hope you are alright. My family ignores me. I think I pretty much deserve it. So I guess I can't talk. I've tried to reach out to them, but if ANYONE breaks the NO talk rule, they are ONLY considered EMO, CRAZY and WEIRD.

Best Answer

I like this post too.

Best Answer

it's selfish of them to make you live through pain you don't want to. it's one's own choice to live or die.

Best Answer

If the so called family and friends were a consideration to begin with then the final option probably wouldn't have become the consideration. How much more sacrifice of pain and desperation ,in all of its manifestations, at our own expense is enough? When does it finally become ok for us to say to ourselves we don't have to go through it anymore and not carry the fear and guilt of the decision because of the sake of others? It's even wrong to call that my own? To stay in that place then the cycle never ends.... a lifetime and the cycle dies not end..........

Best Answer

Don't stroke out! Volunteer instead. :-)

Best Answer

Volunteering ONLY works if people have been there for you, and or people ARE there for you. Otherwise as people suck you dry by taking and never giving back, YOU only feel worse. There have been studies done to show that volunteering helps people feel happy, but they never studied if these people were already happy because someone was there nurturing and supporting THEM, making them feel GOOD about being able to do for someone else as well.

Best Answer

Ok. Uh...I posted this answer long time ago.

Best Answer

Doesn't mean **** now

Best Answer

Yeah, I know, but I'm dealing with this issue now.

Best Answer

Live

Best Answer

I'm gonna give you the best advice you'll ever going to receive in a single question sentence and that is:

Have you ever tried confronting your mortality?

There is the solution to your problems.

Best Answer

I honestly think it's stupid that all the people on here are telling you how to do this. I hope you haven't already killed yourself. And yeah I've thought about it before too. This is how I ended up on this page anyways. But please don't kill yourself. Theirs way more to life than just this. This is just the beginning. Put all your pain in gods hands cause he can heal the broken hearted. He will guide you through life and will never let you down. Pick up a bible and read a little bit of it. In Isaiah 43:2 it says when you go through deep waters I will be with you. God will not let you down. Just give it time better things will come for you in life. You just gotta wait and put it in gods hands.

Best Answer

God, a fictitious being created by weak minded beings to ease their minds at a time when drought was considered a punishment from a malformed tree sure won't help.

Best Answer

To suffer no more is to be at peace. I have come to the end of the road in life and live in pain every day, both mentally and physically. I am a war vet, shot 3 times with an AK, and an IED BLAST. I have made it ten years but am dying slowly.....physically and mentally. I can no longer perform daily tasks, my children suffer seeing me and I have become a liability for my wife.<br />
My pain must end soon and there is only one way...<br />
May GOD FOR GIVE ME!!!!!

Best Answer