Doesn't have to be the fastest just the least painful way :)
MybestfriendisAna MybestfriendisAna 16-17, F 34 Answers Sep 18, 2013 in Suicide

You know that sometimes the thought of suicide is not how much we want to die, but how much we are afraid to live. Life is to live, not fear living it, Just as life is to short to hate, so don't hate life. In life there are positive and negative experiences, might not like all the lessons but we learn from them all---that is how we gain our wisdom and our truth. Never use, abuse, or deceive yourself or anyone else. Forgive everyone you know for their ignorance, arrogance, and lack of understanding and ask them to forgive you for yours----forgive yourself too. Do not let negatives define you, only let the positive truth of your love radiate your being. remember, that sometimes your life is not about you, but what you say and do to those in it. Good People Do Good Things and don't look for anything in return for their truth. Saying this realize, The World needs all the good people in it that it can get -----and you are a Good Person. Your are loved and needed more then you realize and that is your truth.

Best Answer

I wouldn't necessarily say "the thought of suicide is not how much we want to die, but how much we are afraid to live" to convince someone not to commit suicide, since it's something most suicidal individuals realise already. "I just want all this pain to be over" tends to be a common theme.

Best Answer

that looks more like a wolf ! and he is beautiful

Best Answer

Well spotted. I love animals in general, not just horses. :-)

Best Answer

I hate myself and want to die!

Best Answer

This question has to rank in the top 5 all time asked Q's on EP. I will give the same answer.....Old Age

Best Answer

Join the army and qualify as a mine detector

Best Answer

Least painful way would be to let God do it in His time frame. Give Him about 80 years and He will do it for you.

I am floored at how many adult idiots are willing to tell a child how to kill herself.

Best Answer

Carbon Monoxide: Start your car in the garage, and wait. You'll pass out and die in your sleep. I don't suggest you kill yourself, though.

Best Answer

maybe you aren't doing it right... plenty of people have committed suicide using this method.

Best Answer

Google it

Best Answer

I'd go with the bullet, but don't miss. Seriously though, you don't need to be thinking of suicide, life's just begun for you, sweetie. 16-17? Stick around for when it gets better.

Best Answer

Not doing it in the first place.

Best Answer

Bullet in the head.

Best Answer

I ask this so many times :D I got my answer my self "take a plastic bag cover your whole head, tie the end and wait" now now I know you won't do it because I didnt but don't do it because you probably will... But this is my ticket out... I've tried to suffocate my self several times it just never works because deep deep deep deep down "the spirit within wouldnt allow it

Best Answer

Please don't commit suicide. It is never the answer if you want to talk to someone please feel free to message me or calling the suicide prevention hotline if you live in the US the number is 1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

I would guess taking lots of sleeping tablets.

Best Answer

You have to take gravol first. Your body will try to throw up if you ingest a lot of pills. Gravol helps with that. This isn't really a painless way to die... you could end up in horrible convulsions or throwing your guts up and liver damage. Instead of committing suicide with the pills let them take you away for a few hours. Smoke some week. Drink some alcohol. Take diphenhydramine in excessive amounts plus your regular meds (if you are on any). There you have it. A relaxing evening of not caring why you want to kill yourself and a very peaceful sleep for the night.

Top 10 Suicide Methods http://frater.com/suicidelist.html

Ten Minute Suicide Guide
http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html

You will find out that there isn't a painless way to die. All result in pain of some kind. Also, none are guaranteed death. Many are guaranteed to make you a vegetable.

I have been researching for over a year trying to find the best way to commit suicide. You could go somewhere in south america and pick up the drugs they use for assisted suicide... it's expensive, but I believe it to be the least painful. You just fall a sleep.

How much pain are you willing to be in? Remember that you won't feel the pain when you are dead.

This is an excellent website... http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Best Answer

Heroin overdose

Best Answer

I would think that painkillers or sleeping pills would just let you go to sleep and never wake up but I would have to do some research on it. If you are planning suicide you should do alot of research. You're not going to get accurate answers here.

Best Answer

Suffocating on carbon dioxide... it's like falling asleep.

Best Answer

Not doing it?

Best Answer

Doesn't exist. Suicide is excruciating for family and friends left behind.

Best Answer

My family hates me and I don't have friends. I don't think anyone would care.

Best Answer

It's excruciating for family and friends left behind? In my opinion they are being selfish by wanting you to stay living a miserable existence. Is that what they choose just so they don't have to go to your funeral? I have lost everything to mental illness... I don't think anyone would care if I disappear tonight. It really bothers me when people say it isn't fair for the family you leave behind... what about me? what about my miserable existence... it's torture living each day. I would let my dog suffer as much as I have suffered.

Best Answer

Don't stroke out! Volunteer instead. :-)

Best Answer

probably sleeping pills or painkillers

Best Answer

Any others besides pain killers? My mom keeps them locked up after my other attempts with them.

Best Answer

Actually, explosives are less painful than sleeping pills or painkillers... Very messy, though, blowing yourself up.

Best Answer

as you can see i've rolled it around in my head

Best Answer

Live

Best Answer

Their is no way in my book!!!!!!!

Best Answer