both my kids are left handed and that just fine with me ...but my late husband tried to get our little girl to write with her right ...it never worked ...she left
goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 9 Answers Mar 4, 2011

this comes from the claim,that is is the sign of the devil,the left hand path,

Best Answer

Left handed people live in a world made for Right handed people. Until recently it was common practice to undo the trait by (for instance) binding a students L. hand while they did their school exercises and train their brain to use their R. hand. It's usually no-longer attempted as the ends do not justify the means.<br />
People who were born Left but are now Right-handed as the result of training are known as "corrected sinistrals". The word "sinister" takes root from the Latin word "left".

Best Answer

i am right handed. but people suppose to be free to use which ever hand they feel comfortable with using. to force someone to write with the right hand is just wrong.

Best Answer

where are you from guys ? I never had any problem for being left handed.In some sports I made adventage of it

Best Answer

same as you, Mrs Morgan was a *****

Best Answer