I don't think there's anything "wrong" with you, because if there was, there would be something wrong with me too.

Best Answer

welp nothing is wrong with you as some said, there is no problem with wanting to stay at home but there is a limit. I was at a point where i didn't leave my house for two years ( only once or twice that whole time) i was so comfortable i was almost afraid to go outside. It more than frightened me to be this way, i got anxiety about the littlest things and i just had to pull myself out of it. so i don't think anything is wrong with wanting to be at home but there is a limit to how much you should spend at home i'm finding its in my best interest to stay out and interact with people.

Best Answer

I did 2 years as well. I didnt get anxiety going out in public but I DID suffer from paranoia when I interacted with other people. That said, staying at home deep in my cave during those years I have admit was the best years ever, although unhealthy

Best Answer

yea everyone calls my room my cave as well... LMAO.... i still am very funny about talking to people, its a tad awkward and dont get me started on attempting to be in a relationship

Best Answer

you'll probably be happier if you find someone who likes to stay home to date because otherwise one of you will always be getting the short end of the stick

Best Answer