NatalieRose22 NatalieRose22 22-25, F 20 Answers Jan 25 in Politics

I'm waay left. Im pro abortion pro gay marriage I'm pro marijuana I'm pro obamacare. The right ******* blows. They can eat there cheese and wine and talk bout Jesus for all I care today's republicans just suck at running nations

Best Answer

You do realize who is in office right? You do realize we are trillions in debt right? You do realize that this president has caused more damage then all presidents combined? I'm pro abortion, pro weed, pro gay marriage. What I'm not pro is paying for your lazy ***

Best Answer

Whatever... You think today's republican will ever think about the welfare of minorities and illegal aliens. I think not. Who am I to judge who should live here and what care they should get. Obama is the best. He actually cares about poor people not the republicans

Best Answer

You obviously have never paid much in taxes or held a job very long. Actually Republicans usually want the minorities here you know cheap labor. I am 100% against criminals being granted amnesty. Obama doesn't care about anyone but big government. You need to really educate yourself. You seem confused with what party you should belong to.

Best Answer

At your age you should be embarrassed don't vote if you don't know what you damn party stand for.

Best Answer

No at your age you should be embarrassed. It's actually quite sad that people like you exist in today's society

Best Answer

Big government is fine by me I rather have big government running this country and taking care of me than greedy corporations

Best Answer

And another thing I have been working since I was 14. Paid my taxes and followed the law just because I support our president doesn't give you the right to tell me not to vote. So just go **** your self and keep all your liberal hating bullshit to yourself.

Best Answer

Either educate yourself or don't vote period. Liberals ARE democrats.........OMG the more you open your mouth....seriously just STOP.......Don't speak out on stuff you have no clue about.......PLEASE!! EDUCATION IS FREE ON THE INTERNET

Best Answer

Most places I would be considered moderately right wing. But apparently in America I am a Socialist, liberal, Tree hugging, freedom hating, Godless, anti gun idiot

Best Answer

get back jo jo.

Best Answer

I did... The people there were wonderful and polite. It's the ones on line I worry about :)

Best Answer

Right !!!

Best Answer

Get out

Best Answer

Get Out??? Out of where? You asked and I can not have my own opinion! Oh well just pass a law banning me then. That's what lefties do when they do not like something is to ban it from every one! LOL! While your at it; leave me out of the obama care stuff! Just poking; not wanting a fight or to argue, but seriously?????

Best Answer

Hahahahaha I'm sorry, didn't mean to annoy you :P right's fine if you want it!

Best Answer

Thank you! I was ready to run away screaming, but you let me off the hook! LOL!

Best Answer

Well you need two wings to fly

Best Answer

no longer care.both evil parties.supreme court evil too.

Best Answer

I'm right on everything but social issues and health and human services. but both wings belong to the same bird.

Best Answer

well said puck!

Best Answer

left

Best Answer

Hey twistedlemon. Thanks for the block. Why don't you go understand American politics instead of believing all the garbage on Fox News or rush Limbaugh. The sad thing is you can't even tell if I'm a liberal or not. Your just a sad sack of inbred ****. Do us all a favor and delete this ap from your phone

Best Answer

Left of center and proud. And, during one of the last violent labor strikes in America, I earned a slight scare on my face to prove it.

"WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE"

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

How about just serve the people who pay taxes?

Best Answer

Angel Wings

Best Answer

Need both to fly.

Best Answer

100% conservative republican and proud of it.....

Best Answer

You need both wings to fly. I prefer riding in the cockpit.

Best Answer

drumstick

Best Answer

Politically?

Which side of the plane I like to sit on?

Which bird wing I throw in my witch's brew?

Best Answer

Politically

Best Answer

Right wing.

Best Answer

Hmm

Best Answer

I would be embarrassed to admit I voted for obozo. Even more embarrassed to admit I still am a dummycrat....

Best Answer

I'm more of a thigh guy

Best Answer

I walked straight into this one, didn't i

Best Answer

Hope it didn't ruffle your feathers

Best Answer

bbq chicken wings

Best Answer