Legal code protects corporations at the loss of the people. Are you a corporate entity, or a living human?
dontknowho dontknowho 46-50, M 3 Answers Jun 5 in Politics

It's all about control my man.

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

that Corp could be the town or the established community.

Best Answer

and law is not absolute.

Best Answer

Nor is legal code, but "they" would have us believe that it is.

Best Answer

no ****, even the judges tell you you can't debate the law. WTF law books did they study? this country works from us up not from them down. we have a responsibility to debate the laws.

Best Answer

Absolutely agreed!! They get really p1ssed off when you inform them of this, for some of us this just feeds the fire. I'm proud to say that I have had cops fear my knowledge.

Best Answer

that's the way it should be!! and why don't the cops ever question new laws? how does that follow with the oath of office they took? have you seen Josie the outlaw on youtube? a very smart gal. I highly recommend if you've not seen her.

Best Answer

I will definitely check that out. They are supposed to renew the oath on a regular basis, many just let it slide because the general public is not aware.

Best Answer

once again the law enforcers are the law breakers. anarchy is the way to go. it's not what people think it is. it only removes government and leaves things up to the people.

Best Answer