puck61 puck61 51-55, M 23 Answers Jul 11, 2012

WTF?

Best Answer

Always has, But seeing as how our gov't has been taking away our rights everyday why does it surprise anyone?<br />
Making kids get a business license to sell lemonade is the most aisne thing I have ever heard of, but they allow the drug dealers to sell on the corner without one? where is the sense in that?

Best Answer

I would think that even liberals would be against these things. How about not letting children work on the family farm?

Best Answer

liberals want that more then anything. And children should be allowed to work on the family farm, it is how they learn work ethic and skills. I live in a farming community and I know The farms here are ignoring that "rule" which is stupid to say the least

Best Answer

That law is misunderstood. There are 2- one lib-one repub saying essentially the same thing - which is nothing

Best Answer

Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Josef Stalin must be so proud of our "Socialist Utopia of Amerika"...

Best Answer

It scares the **** out of me. That there are people out there that can and do these things in the land of the free is WRONG.

Best Answer

If you think you are still free in America, you'd be wrong.

Best Answer

I've read of this happening, and it doesn't surprise me. So far it hasn't happened here. Any of those would probably cause an immediate uprising of the populace.

Best Answer

I understand there needs to be structure, but it's getting crazy. I hope we can stop these things as calmly as possible.

Best Answer

i dont own a yard but what s the poing of having one if you cant do what you want in it:)

Best Answer

Not so much. The authorities have been monitoring our neighbourhoods and churches and imposing taxation without representation for some time, in fact, long before 2008. Welcome to our world. ;)

Best Answer

The liberals will never run out of ideas to tax us, control us or force their will on all until the control everything and they do this saying it is for our own good, like people are to stupid to chose for themselves or a child to learn business on a small scale, or tell us what we can eat and not eat, and how much a soda pop drink is allowed to be served. I do not drink soft drinks at all. Water or coffee is my drinks of choice. I don't eat McDonalds, but I enjoy a Whataburger with cheese once in awhile, I don't add salt to anything except eggs and avocados, but liberals want to stop me and the rest of us from making these choices even. They are so very concerned about my health and want to control everything I might like. Tolerant ba$tards aren't they?

Best Answer

Yawn...and that has WHAT to do with my response ?

Best Answer

It sure does, I love lemonade

Best Answer

yes and it's only gonna get worse

Best Answer

Yes. I am arming myself for the coming revolt as I find this all terribly revolting.

Best Answer

Don't you know? Talking about a revolution sounds like a whisper. (Tracy Chapman)

Best Answer

Consider me a virtual Paul Revere -- The Reds are coming, the Reds are coming!

Best Answer

Yes. Each time things like this happen, we get closer and closer to tyranny

Best Answer

Sure does. Obama and the government. Both scary and inefficient.

Best Answer

Yeah to an extent

Best Answer

If I worried every time a Bible thumper acted crazy they'd put me in a padded cell.

Best Answer

The real problem is half of us put that **** head socialist in charge. Its pre WW2<br />
Germany all over again. Kiss your *** goodby America.

Best Answer