Can't help but notice how it has changed in our society, since the internet. Most people are more preoccupied in providing the smart ***-ish, trolliest, careless, answers on forums, everywhere on the web. Some man say" tonight, i'm gonna die" and someone comfortable behind his pc screen will reply " do it, ***" Would they ever speak that way to a person in front of them? Their siblings, or friends? So why do they like being ******** in their internet " life" ? I am a good person in my daily life, and i will be too on the internet. I'd like to see more people like me, as well, who do not forget that there are real people out here, and that there's enough bad **** happening. Don't you agree or you feel that showing off your trolling skills will lead you to some better place in life?
Chantale39 Chantale39 41-45, F 16 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Community

Making people laugh is caring sillybutt.

Best Answer

What is genuine caring on the Internet? Holding hands and singing merry tunes?

Best Answer

Kumbia song comes to mind when you said that lol

Best Answer

Haha I was thinking that when I posted it!

Best Answer

Yes, couldn't agree more.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more. And these were my thoughts yesterday. It really is frustrating.

Best Answer

Sounds great to me!! But not gonna happen theres to many angry people out there that wanna talk sh!t :(

Best Answer

Imagine if everyone simply stopped being afraid to stand for themselves instead.

Best Answer

internet is also life WOW,its a jungle its a circus,its a place that has no rules.you can pretty much do or be anything you want with few if any consequences.the trolls are a part of net that have been around since social sites started.As for caring sure we can always use more...........will that happen......i doubt it...........................so suck it up princess.........lol

Best Answer

Like i said...Why not internet being part of life? I am alive while i come here, as far as I'm concerned. What's not part of life, if you are doing it while being alive? Care to explain to me, what other things you do in your day to day stuff, that isn't part of life? Flossing? Taking a dump? If you're doing it man, and you are alive, well..............it's part of your life.

Best Answer

No, I don't agree. Way back before everyone and their brother could get onto the internet, there were plenty of trolls and people were able to just deal with them or ignore them. These days, people cry relentlessly and feel so attacked at anything negative said to them, even if it's not done by a true troll. There's nothing genuine about the internet, especially the caring.

Best Answer

I am genuinely caring, even on the web. I'm not different than i am in my daily life. I speak of the real stuff that interests me, here or elsewhere. I don't need an extra persona. I am fine with just being me in all the aspects of my life.

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

The trolling makes our lives a little more funnier.

Best Answer

Yes. But sometimes, when someone reaches out on the other side, it ain't funny. Not everything is a matter of laughing, even on the internet. But i know a great deal of people who cannot make the difference between serious matter, and laughing matter. They will just LOL like retards at everything.

Best Answer

I think it'd be great. Not realistic. But great in theory

Best Answer

Whatever you just smoked I want some

Best Answer