She deleted those e-mails.

Best Answer

Doubt Mrs Clinton would delete wire transfer and deposits. Think Mrs Clinton and her PACs have offshore accounts?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Someone should be taxing them.

Best Answer

I wouldn't put it past her.

Best Answer

You are a typical member of the 'Gaggle Of Pinheads' cretins!

Best Answer

Name calling is the tool of the uninformed and incapable of logic. My toilet needs cleaning. You're late.

Best Answer

I have not called you names, I merely identified you as a small minded cretin, I might add that your delusional stupidity is highly dangerous!

Best Answer

What you have done is reinforce your inability to review and respond logically to simple questions. Judging from your username shouldn't you be trolling the perv questions?

Best Answer

Oooooo! You are so right! I like that. :)

Best Answer

Should the justice department be investigating?

Best Answer

But of course! :)

Best Answer

She will. Hillary loves money.

Best Answer

Mrs Clinton's foreign policy created ISIS. Prove one positive thing regarding Mrs Clinton. I'll wait.

Best Answer

You notice there is no reply. She can't do it.

Best Answer

Lol!!.she definitely didn't create ISIS. We just like messing with you, but she is definitely not a honest person and would not make a good President. Actually in my opinion there are no good candidates running this time.

Best Answer

Sorry Madame. You're living in a dream world. As much as W did wrong ISIS grew out of President Obama and Mrs Clinton supplied weapons. Where exactly do you dream up the term bigotry. You're lame attempts to display a vocabulary are inept inasmuch as the biggest word you've attempted are both malapropisms. What you desire and what is real are the opposite. Now this will blow your "mind", I voted for the president twice and in both primaries and will never vote for Mrs Clinton doe dogcatcher. I'd vote for Condi Rice or Oprah a nanosecond so there goes your sexism and other false claims. Please do some research and get back to me. I'm breathless.

Best Answer

Wouldn't you rather rummage through her laundry hamper....(sniff sniff... Oh Baby Oh)

Best Answer

Sounds like something you dream of Madame. It's all yours.

Best Answer