... me Aladdin
juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 25 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

really? nobody said ice age? the first one.. :)

Best Answer

Any Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck cartoon. I love them.

Best Answer

i would have to say Aladdin , the scene when he said do you trust me , so how that scene always bring back memories

Best Answer

me too... the first time they rode the magic carpet together. "do you trust me"... and jasmine thought that phrase sounds really familiar

Best Answer

yea and then they start sing it was awesome but the part when genie said that he was a trap in the bottle kinda make it sad.. it still one of my favorite movie

Best Answer

what about the mystery box that burp in the begging of the movie when the guy was telling the story , what was in that box really ??

Best Answer

aww, i dunno up to now :( missed that one

Best Answer

lol it was in the begging before he was telling the story of Aladdin that guy that was selling thing lol

Best Answer

i remember that guy with the box... but i couldn't remember what's in that box though, hahah

Best Answer

i know right he made a fart or burp noise and change the subject on the box i say bad sale pitch line

Best Answer

awww, a true fan! bad me, how could i forget that, lol

Best Answer

lol , the reason why i knew it cause i just watch it 30 minute ago still an awesome movie , i have the limited dvd edition , some time you feel just trapped

Best Answer

forgot to mention that my favorite scenes are the magic carpet ride particularly the part they held hands as the song comes to finish... and when aladdin arrives and disguised as the prince with a grand entrance and genie singing "prince ali" ^^

Best Answer

yes i do agree on that part it very touch but i do like the part when the genie sing on the entrance of prince ali ( a hundred bad guy with sword ) his voice get all high pitch always make me laugh lol

Best Answer

Mulan was always a favorite

Best Answer

i love that too

Best Answer

Yes !!! God times good times

Best Answer

God? Lol

Best Answer

Lion King<br />
Wall-E<br />
Toy Story, etc.

Best Answer

I love Pocahontas!

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

was always my favorite disney princess idol haha

Best Answer

Sleeping Beauty.

Best Answer

...THAT is such an old school story....however, just HAPPENS to be my favorite!!! nobody these days know about Sleeping Beauty...

Best Answer

Lion King!

Best Answer

Princess Mononoke. Disney has become somewhat lame.

Best Answer

Up!

Best Answer

Aristocats

Best Answer

The Sword in the Stone

Best Answer

Chicken Run

Best Answer

Songs Of The South. Love Zippity Do Dah!! Also very partial to Peter Pan & Mary Poppins. =O)

Best Answer

Omg yes!!! Great memories Zip a dee do da was my lolabye as a child

Best Answer

The Incredibles.

Best Answer

Lion King 1 and 2 and Mulan :)

Best Answer

Disney's Robin Hood and I really loved The Princess and the Frog too.

Best Answer