GoAskBetty GoAskBetty 18-21, F 9 Answers Mar 24 in Community

On a rainy night I and you where at two different places sharing the site.

Best Answer

I walked through the city slowly, passing through a bridge, and sat on the small patch of green grass closer to the wall. (care to continue the story? :3)

Best Answer

And you see a girl walk by slowly and drop something.

Best Answer

getting up, I go to pick up the item she dropped, wiping away some of the mud with my own jacket as I smiled, handing it back.
"Here you go."

Best Answer

I'm sorry phone died :c but shall we continue?

Best Answer

of course! you wanna start first? :)

Best Answer

Thank you so much it means a lot to me, she puts the heart necklace on. As you look at it, it begins to blink at you.

Best Answer

"Ah! Hey, what's wrong with your-" but as I started to talk she already took off, leaving nothing but footprints behind. "I'm starting to lose it." I confirmed to myself, grabbing my bag and ran home the rest of the way, unable to get the thought of the girl's necklace out of my mind.

Best Answer

She runs to a dark alley and looks at her necklace, '' why are you blinking?''
Confused at the moment....

Best Answer

"ugh, you would if you would get dirt in your eye." your necklace said, it's eye getting irritated.

Best Answer

Ahhh! She screamed, '' oh my word I might be just hallucinating or something, necklaces can't talk she dusts it off and puts it on once again.

Best Answer

(damn i thought of something better i could have wrote before hand lol- not apart of story btw)

"..." The necklace looked back to the way it was, no matter how much the girl poked at it.
"Well that was weird." She said, making her way home.

Best Answer

What was it :D?
She finally got home and jumped on her bed, took off her necklace and tried opening it, ( never have opened it)

Best Answer

(oh! never mind the story still works! lol) XD

Trying to open the necklace, she let out a small gasp as a eye opened, blinking slowly.
"O-Ow! You could have dropped me a little softer." The necklace said, while the girl picked it up by the chain, poking it curiously.

Best Answer

What do- suddenly a crash downstairs
She grabs her necklace and backpack, and crawls under her bed fast, cover her mouth, trying to control her breath.

Best Answer

*thunk* she heard heavy footsteps walk into her bedroom as she inched her way back away from the feet, which stood by her bed, when she heard another person walk in, who threw her dresser to the ground, trashing her room, and the other walked around her bed slowly, stopping.

Best Answer

She's not here we must find her and kill her before- he got interrupted come on man the Lord is waiting other guy said. They ran downstairs quickly and left a explosive box.

Best Answer

Oh No... she thought, going to move when people outside bolted her door shut, making their way down the stairs. Getting up from under the bed, she ran to the door, tugging it with all her might, becoming more panicked.
"Hey, use the shoot!" She looked to the laundry shoot that used to be behind her dresser. She never used it because the the door was always too hard to open.
"Come on..." She said, struggling to make it budge as the sounds of ticking urged her to keep trying. When it snapped open, she stepped inside, trying to slide down slowly, when the explosion sent her crashing down two stories, landing her in the laundry bin down in the basement, as screaming was heard from above.
"Fire! Someone call nine one one!"

Best Answer

She got up and ran and jumped out the window and kept running until she bumped into a guy making her hit her head on the concrete, she looked up and saw that it was the same guy that gave her necklace back, as she was going to say sorry , she past out.

Best Answer

(ha ha so that was a guy who gave her the necklace now? i thought it was another girl. whatever, i'll improvise. :D)

Waking up, the girl felt a pain in her head that made her wince.
"I would be careful if I were you. Ya hit your head pretty hard back there." The girl looked up to see she was in someone's house, laying on a couch while the man sat across from her in a arm chair, tinkering with her necklace.
"H-Hey! That's mine!" She said, reaching up to get it when he pulled his arm away, smirking.
"It shouldn't be. You keep losing it so much I wonder if you really cared for it." He said, grabbing her hand, and gave the necklace back.
"Although I can see why you want it back. There is something special about it."
"My mother gave it to me."
"I was talking about the fact that it's blinking." He said, chuckling while she looked down to the necklace which now showed it's bright blue eye.

Best Answer

Unless you want it to be a girl?
And you care why? She started gathering her things and whispered to the necklace not one word or else. She rubbed her head lightly ''ooooh'' she said well I'll get out of your hair now she said while fixing her hair in a bun.

Best Answer

Change it to a girl :D

Best Answer

(nah i like the idea of a guy better.)

"Not with those people following you?" He asked, while she turned to him glaring.
"How did you know that?"
"Half of the city knew from the explosion. Although I just happened to see those men following you home."
"What are you talking about? I walked alone the entire time."
"Well I'm telling you that I saw them walking behind you the entire way. I walked behind you because I was worried, so when they went inside I decided to stay just in case something happened. I was right to do that, after all."
"Look, I'll be fine. I do better on my own."
"Right. Well I'm not calling you a liar, but you didn't do that great when you stumbled out of your house and hit your head." He laughed, when she grabbed her jacket laying on the table, storming to the front door.
"W-Wait! I'm sorry. That was a stupid thing to say. I'm Thomas by the way."

Best Answer

How do I know you're not one of them hmmm?! Maybe you're trying to get me to stay, so you can kill me! No no!
She screamed and screamed. She dropped to her knees bowing her head, I'm scared ok I'm sorry for screaming and my name is Starlette she replied shaking uncontrollably.

Best Answer

"Well Starlette it's nice to meet you." Said Thomas, who reached into his jacket and pulled out a tissue, handing it to her.
"Thank you." She said quietly, wiping her eyes.

Best Answer

Nice to meet you too. She sat down on the couch. And opened her necklace, you still got me you know? Said the eye.

Best Answer

"Thanks." She laughed, before coming to a realization. "Wait, I still don't understand how you can talk. Or why."

(I'll leave that explanation part up to you lol)

Best Answer

(**** lol)
Okay, umm your mother made me I know it sounds impossible ,but also she used her powers to make me as well, Starlette your mother is from another planet.

Best Answer

"That's...that's impossible!"
"It's true. Your mother was actually born on a planet called _____"

(sorry to do this to you again but your turn! lol)

Best Answer

Mystiquegemminye

Best Answer

(ha ha am i going to explain this?)

"Your mother came to this planet Earth so she could raise you allong side of the other humans, although knew that people from her homeworld would come and find you. They knew that if you were born, they would take you back and kill you. So to save your life, your mother gave you me."
"But what can you do?" Asked Thomas.

Best Answer

More than you ever could do kid well maybe more ha.

Best Answer

(oh no he didn't XD)

"Right. Like a necklace could hurt me. Oh no, i'm gonna be attacked by a eyeball attached to some string." Thomas cried out dramatically, when the chandelier from the ceiling dropped down, almost crushing him.
"Damn. I missed."

Best Answer

Are you done testing me? Okay Starlette grab Thomas hand and hold me tightly! By the way my name is Lu'Petous , everyone ready? They have replied yes. They had disappeared and got transported to California in a big Mansion.

Best Answer

"Where are we?"

Best Answer

Somewhere in California, this mansion right fully yours Starlette. Hey there's a pool! Yells Thomas while taking his clothes off. How? Replied Starlette

Best Answer

"Your mother left this to you as a child, and it was yours to keep with all the money she saved in case a situation like this would arrive. Your safe for now, although I would be wary about seeing those men again."
"Hey!" Yelled Thomas, who ran down the stairs wearing swim trunks. "You should go upstairs! The rooms are awesome!" He said running out the door, making a cannonball into the pool, spilling out most of the water to the yard.
"Idiot." Your necklace said. "Well I'm going to rest for now. You should find your room on the second floor to the very left. Your smart enough to find this out." The necklace said, closing it's eye, and leaving you alone. Walking upstairs, you made your way down the long narrow hallway to the door.
"Oh my god." You gasped, looking at the room.

Best Answer

Her bed was a moon shaped and had
Art accessories. And then she turn to her left and saw a microphone and headphones. My mother new my desires in art and in singing ,she new me best. She climbed to bed and fell asleep with her necklace on.

Best Answer

and outside, Thomas was still waiting in the pool. lol

Best Answer

She wakes up from her hour nap, gets up to join Thomas, I can not go swimming with you, pulls the poster up, you'll see a safe and the combination is 11,11,11,. She had placed Lu 'Petous in the safe so no one could get him. Running while taking her clothes off she jumped in the pool scaring Thomas half to death. HEY! You scared me punk! Yelled Thomas, well sorry, ha and I thought you were tough replied and giggled. He made a face at her, and swam down and grabbed her legs,pulled her down in the water. They gazed at each other, Thomas got a bit closer....

Best Answer

She swam up to the surface, and got out of the pool, wrapped towel around her. Where you going? Asked Thomas.
Going to go order some food want some? If you do get out of the pool replied Starlette. Alrighty, Thomas got out and wrapped a towel around his waist.'' Order pizza''! '' okay'' ..... 40 minutes pass and their pizza arrived. They had got 4 boxes, take the pizzas Thomas and follow me, you got an elevator! Screamed Thomas excitedly.
They went underground which lead to a theatre and a gaming room. Oh my gosh! This is amazing ... my mom sure went all out for me, God I miss her thanks mom whispered Starlette. Come on Star let's eat! Ok, I'm starving.

Best Answer

Then suddenly, a loud sound

Best Answer

Gets up fast, and walks down stairs slowly.

Best Answer

...I sat by the windows as the sound of rain echoed in my head

Best Answer

That tore the sky asunder

Best Answer

bought a colorful umbrella

Best Answer

in the local diner I frequent only on nights like these

Best Answer