Olafsen Olafsen 46-50, M 14 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in WTK

how can I enlarge my pen!s without selling my soul? (that's another question I asked the live psychics)

Best Answer

There is no proven method for elongating the male member for extended periods of time but its claimed peruvian natives wrestle live jaguars and can permanently increase the size of their wingwangs. This has yet to be verified scientifically.

Best Answer

Why is there air?

Best Answer

Air was first investigated by the Chemist and algae gatherer Peter Youstinoff in Vienna 1634. he originally hypothesised air was formed from whales rubbing up against Icebergs. After studying cetaceans in Norwegian fjords for 41 years he concluded he wass mistaken and his daughter Didi was correct it was composed of several gases. He died of pneumonia in 1678.

Best Answer

Bill Cosby asked that question in a comedy routine, he said, as a phys ed major we had air to blow up basketballs. soccer balls and footballs

Best Answer

What is the most bizarre se.xual fetish you're aware of?

Best Answer

Formicagenisisism. Its the practice of inserting a significant number of common ants into the rectal cavity and inciting them to extreme anger by playing them middle of the road rock music. it has been invariably fatal in all known cases.

Best Answer

You saved my life! Thanks for the warning.

Best Answer

its just me noggin. lol. This is like a jog for me. Keeps it thinking sideways. my mum thought i was a bit mad until she realized i was actually hyper sane and just loved the amusingly bizarre. its fun in my head most of the time. lol.

Best Answer

GOOGLE is GOOGLE...................ok

Best Answer

That has yet to be verified under current O'Google citation rules.

Best Answer

Whats the meaning of life

Best Answer

42

Best Answer

We rule dude.

Best Answer

Wil my friend Alyssa say yes when I ask her if she likes me that way?

Best Answer

Absolutely. But dont expect a happy ending.

Best Answer

I won't because we have different personalitys & she has a boyfriend(but its not serious at all so……)

Best Answer

Is EP a cult??

Best Answer

Only if its members dress especially to attend.

Best Answer

hahahaha

Best Answer

What Guns'N'Roses song,written by Izzy Stradlin,made fun of the band?

Best Answer

The song 'You sing like a girl who smokes cowshite ciggies mate'. Written in 2011 for their album 'pass me the denture cream'.

Best Answer

"O" K find the bulge in my pants please

Best Answer

Ok I am embarrassed now

Best Answer

There is no known device currently able to detect protopenile masses.

Best Answer

You bloody should be.

Best Answer