PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 15 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Pain: as in animal traps.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Rat trap ,name of a bar I drank in a lot of years ago.

Best Answer

Like this. Was it a dive?

Best Answer

Yes at the end of back street dimly lit ,a pool table in the back and lots of interesting creatures lurking about.

Best Answer

excellent.

Best Answer

The young bunny sniffed the backside of the box and got an aroma of lettuce. Intrigued, he hopped around to the front where the smell was stronger. Looking around, he saw no predators or other rabbits so he took a step inside. He went all the way to the back where the lettuce was just laying there, waiting to be eaten. He nibbled a little, then listened. No animal sounds around. He grabbed the biggest piece between his teeth and pulled. Alas and alack, there was a string attached that made the door fall down, trapping the bunny until a human pulled him out to take home for supper.

Best Answer

Silly rabbit....I find rabbit meat too dry...Thanks, love.xox

Best Answer

Trix are for kids. :)

Best Answer

I was going to say that....LOL! Silly rabbit! xoxo

Best Answer

(Word association)<br />
Trap... cheese (as in mouse trap)<br />
(Acronym)<br />
Temporal<br />
Reoccuring<br />
Anomaly that has you<br />
Pinned<br />
(Quote / Wisdom)<br />
The first step in avoiding a trap is to know that it is there in the first place.<br />
(Playful)<br />
If part of the trap is missing, do you get to pat on the tap?

Best Answer

But I am not a mouse...I am pinned...I am well aware of it's presence...I am wary...I am not playing, sir...

Best Answer

Honey Trap!

Best Answer

To catch flies? Flowers use their sweetness of nectar to kill insects. Winnie-the-Pooh loved his honey pot! Look how obese he is .....I hate honey.

Best Answer

No, Where a woman pays another woman to flirt with her boyfriends to see if he flirts back, a way to check if her boyfriends is faithfull. Thats a honey trap.

Best Answer

THAT is underhanded. Not trusting is foolish! Thanks for the explanation.

Best Answer

I agree, no trust, no future. :)

Best Answer

Shot guns, clay pigeons, autumnal light...

Best Answer

The light is...mmmmmmmmmm....Why?

Best Answer

Seems trap shooting is caught up with late Summer and Autumn bird hunting in my memory.

Best Answer

Apple pie and custard is a yummy trap. Custard is a hug on the inside. The word "hug" invokes a yummy feeling inside me. "Hug" should be an example of onomatopoeia, because it works that way in my head :)) . There, I've given your several of my favourite words. mx:))

Best Answer

You have either evolved some, micky or I have missed this part of you! lol. Very eloquent! Thank you, baby! kissessssssssssssssssssssss...

Best Answer

I am a process, not a destination... perhaps you are beginning to see me? mx:))

Best Answer

I like this you, micky. Bravo! :)

Best Answer

The other layers are there too... I can be silly, foolish, innocent and childish... and I love every part of me,. Even though those parts are not yet accepted by others, they deserve love just for their being. Namaste, mx:))

Best Answer

people, and social media. I once described facebook as an endless spiderweb, people desperately climb towards the center in hopes of attention, but get lost in their boredom and dissapointment

Best Answer