Sassysprite Sassysprite 46-50, F 18 Answers Oct 31, 2010

realise you can't hope to spread a dis-credited political ideal thru the barrel of a gun

Best Answer

To all the Graven Native Indians, that would be Poetic Justice.

Best Answer

Tis sooo True..My grandfather married a so called half breed and that woman was my grandmother..As a child she told me" One day it will happen to the white man too"...

Best Answer

i even can't imagine it,....

Best Answer

we'd **** ourselves.

Best Answer

You must be a left wing liberal.

Best Answer

Nuke 'um

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA. If this ever happened. Half of the country would **** itself despite it's posturing. A normal resistance would be formed of many independant cells plus some ex soldiers that were up to it. Parts of the country would fall instantly because people are cowards. People wouldn't know what to do and most of them'd **** themselves if a Chinese brigade was marching down their street. Anyone who says different is lying or just hoping for their chance to kill something and get away with it.<br />
In case anyone forgot, in the American Revolution the militias broke and ran, only the army stood up to the brits. I have a feeling it'd be the same thing all over again.

Best Answer

Exactly. Then so-called "insurgents" become "brave resistance fighters", and it all looks a bit different.<br />
So why are we still doing it ? Treat others the way you would like to be treated, is accepted rule. When will we start ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

A sign of Wisdom..Well Done..You have seen it through eyes wide open..

Best Answer

One note: The Japanese didn't refuse to invade, they gambled that they could take out our Pacific fleet by attacking US territory and thus render us incapable of stopping them. And the Japanese were the only foreign power to land troops on US territory (The Aleutians) since the British did it during War of 1812.<br />
And if we were invaded, I have the feeling whoever was stupid enough to try it would end up a nuclear wasteland at home.

Best Answer