reubles reubles 31-35, M 10 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Community

Gather every picture you can find of her and create a creepy shrine.

Best Answer

no no no, u guys misunderstand. i mean like her like her. not like her like her. u know...

Best Answer

Oh!... I get it now.
Just call her late at night and hang up. Gets 'em every time!

Best Answer

You're dumb.

Best Answer

and you're a douche. wow, how original, a self portrait in front of a mirror! must have taken you all week to come up with that. how's the popped collar unbuttoned look going for ya? hoping to start a reality show on how hard it is to mooch off your parents and extended family members? got any "tribal tats" you wanna show off? go to any "keggers" lately? i hear you got some pretty sick dj skills and your rap game is unsurpassed... ****, you must be an all 'round winner. #1 with the ladies i bet. must be a real hassle dealing with a bunch of drunk slags who just can't wait to see your room... yeah, a real winner we got here. iq like yours must have got all the schools drooling over you. you ******* sack of medical waste.you should have ended up on your mother's back.

Best Answer

Finally, somebody besides myself had a sense of humor.

Best Answer

Give woulda, coulda and lust a chance. She might be<br />
a cute ladyboy.

Best Answer

Try to be her friend

Best Answer

best advice ever. sadly this "girl" was a sham, i was just trolling to waste time

Best Answer

Let her know you like her before someone else beats you to it.

Best Answer

if that's how the dice roll then i'm ok

Best Answer

Well you'd better approach her and tell her how you feel, I think that's how it works.

Best Answer

i can't because i don't want to ruin a friendship that doesn't exist

Best Answer

so what are you going to do about? you need advice.

Best Answer

i'm probably not gonna do anything. because that;s how i roll. i never make the first or second or third move

Best Answer

okay well do you think she is a mind reader because unless she is there is no way she is making the first, second or third move.

Best Answer

Tell me and I'll ask her

Best Answer

i couldn't do that to you, your friendship means to much to me

Best Answer

I would have only told everyone anyway :)

Best Answer

ma' man!

Best Answer