YES more should be focused on the MARRIAGE but I am just asking.
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 17 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Honestly, I'd do what I did last time: a tea length dress, with my best friend and his best friend as witnesses, at City Hall. Maybe a small party at home for close family and friends, but no more than that. When I married, we started our life together with no wedding debts. There's no way I'd do it now.

Best Answer

Me too, then the emotional debts grew.

Best Answer

Call me crazy I always imagined as a little girl that I would get married it would be in a church but for the dress the color scheme yadda yadda yadda I didn't care about all that I just envisioned me and him at the altar. I really now kinda imagine something like a VS runway show wedding. Glizt Glamour NICE FASHION, but that is only in my dreams i don't really care about my wedding as long as it is simple romantic and full of good fun memories!

Best Answer

A buffet dinner with dishes made by the guests at a small reception facility somewhere out in the countryside. A minister who does the briefest ceremony possible. No gifts, but donations to charity if people feel so inclined. Then some music and a honeymoon somewhere quiet.

Best Answer

Save the money on the wedding, elope to Vegas stay for two nights then off to honeymoon on Turtle Island (Fiji Islands and very expensive). They only have 14 couples at any one time and you have your personal Villa and your own private beach.

Best Answer

me & bathing suits....or without...........not gonna happen.

Best Answer

It just need the 2 of us, we don't need anything else....

Best Answer

Fantasy would be just he and I under the stars on the beach committing to each other.

Best Answer

Just us and a minister on a tropical island ...

Best Answer

NOTHING themed!

Some small, intimate, inexpensive ceremony. Preferably outside, with regular home-cooked food, no catering, nothing fancy. I like simplicity.

Best Answer

lots of laughter.

Best Answer

Exactly like Bella's wedding in Breaking Dawn 1. It was breathtaking.

Best Answer

DID NOT SEE THAT. don't get the visual.

Best Answer

To each his own.

Best Answer

No, I meant I have not seen the movie, therefore I have no idea what the cake looks like!!

Best Answer

Oohhhh. Misunderstanding. It's cool :)

Best Answer

arghhhhhhhhh, I STILL (LOL) have no idea what the cake looks like................

Best Answer