lrcommission78 lrcommission78 41-45, F 10 Answers Feb 16, 2012

So he breaks your trust ? then disregards you as though it should not matter. That is a huge problem. Its called emotional blackmail

Best Answer

Never Acceptable. You should move on. He'll learn eventually, after he ends up alone and finally figures out lying is no bueno, but if you keep forgiving him and sticking around he will for ever continue with his lies.

Best Answer

It's completely unacceptable, he will always continue to lie to you because he knows you will always forgive him.

Best Answer

It takes soooooooo much time, effort, and energy to keep up with lies! That's why I quit lying and now rely ONLY on the truth as the truth is ALWAYS right, correct, and it ALAWYS wins too!!! As the Bible says; "Let your yes mean yes, and your no, mean no! There is NO legitimate reason, excuse, or purpose for lying!! NONE!

Best Answer

not acceptable

Best Answer

How can you ever trust a person like that? For me, trust is an important thing; being lied to is never acceptable.

Best Answer

better than never saying anything at all

Best Answer

You are the one who has to decide if this behavior is acceptable in a relationship with you. To me... I WAS married to a man who'd rather tell a lie than eat when he's hungry... but that's not why we broke up... it was about WHAT he was lieing about.

Best Answer