holahoopqueen holahoopqueen 51-55, F 8 Answers Mar 22, 2012

A very close friend of mine died. He and I had made big plans for the future because school always had me so busy and I never had much free time. After he died, I took a good look at my life and realized I wasn't really living and I had missed out on so much. It was a harsh reality check, but my life is better now. I just wish he was here so I could tell him how right he was.

Best Answer

Sorry .. but good thing you learned this lesson at a young age!

Best Answer

Good thing you realized this sooner than later. I lost my husbund to cancer, then I married a man that turned out to be the devil in desiquese. My best friend lost his wife and now his daughter will not speak to him or let him see his grandson, cuz she is mad that he moved on with his life . He kicked her out at age 28 and she is mad. I can not believe that after loosing her mom suddenly she still has no clue that no one is gaurenteed tomarrow and life is presiuos. Selfish , spoiled BRAT!!!

Best Answer

For me I've had two life changing moments: Firstly I found out I have a disease (this made me question my existence) and secondly, watching my grandpa pass away. Watching him take his last breath and seeing how quickly he went from person to corpse is something that will stay with me forever. Life really is short and seeing death first hand really reaffirms that!

Best Answer

I've been ill since last year and is still ill today but I do not know why I've been ill alot of times. I don't have cancer or whatever...it is always one illness after another, like flu, then tonslitis, then a bad cold then have a fever. I couldn't go out and do things I want to do much except shopping for food, paying my bills and had no fun, I used to be able to travel far. Not any more and I know that when I gets better, I am going to get on with things like get a job or go to college, whatever despite my depression.

Best Answer

When my cousin died last year.

It made me realize that I should have gone ahead and went to sleep in the snow after graduating undergrad because life went downhill after that.

Best Answer

When my 5 year old suffered a stroke and nearly died.

That started a questioning of my spiritual beliefs and a spiral that ended in depression, divorce and dispair.

Our family and each of us were never the same.

I've since recovered and rebuilt my life but know that nothing is permanent.

Best Answer