We all take our lives for granted most of the time friend, tomorrow is promised to none of us. We never know if we will even see the end of today, TODAY, take a moment, and realize how brief your life really is
danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 11 Answers Jul 12, 2012

I know exactly how short life is, thank you. After 25 years as a Paramedic and dealing with peoples deaths almost on a daily basis, and also losing my 3 Brothers and Father in the space of 3 days due to an accident, I am acutely aware of the briefness of our lives, and how precious it is.

Best Answer

that's a great loss, sorry to hear about that..

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that...

Best Answer

it gets briefer and briefer the older you get; when you are a child even a day can seem interminable, a summer endless, your whole life... absolutely inconceivably long.<br />
i have a guess that life is actually endless (from the inside not the outside duh) and my saying to illustrate this is as follows<br />
"you are born, grow old, and die... but first, they say your whole life passes before your eyes, and as it does, you are born, grow old, and die... but first, they say your whole life passes before your eyes"

Best Answer

I know this every day. It's the people around me that seem to think life goes on forever. :)

Best Answer

ok..

Best Answer

I know tht life is brief. So i don't waste even a minute in such thoughts.

Best Answer

ok...

Best Answer

Why would I want to waste what precious time I have contemplating how little precious time I have?

Best Answer

for you live a more fulfilled life...appreciating the simplest things, a hug, a smile, a kiss....

Best Answer

I don't take a single second for granted.

Best Answer

Yes....life is short. I keep my ducks in a row, especially relationships.

Best Answer

ok..

Best Answer

Yes I will! And the moment it took was really brief!

Best Answer

yes/true...

Best Answer