ThePeach ThePeach 26-30, F 17 Answers Apr 29, 2012

I was born with LOADS of personality lol :D actually i was born to flirt.

Best Answer

Rock on :)

Best Answer

Life may be more fair than you think. Some things are not as they appear but only as the eye perceives them to be. Read the story of "Lazarus and the rich man" in the Bible. You can find it in Luke 16:19-31. I would actually start with verse 14 for a better understanding. The rich man wasn't as lucky as he may have seemed to be by other men.

Best Answer

Definitely.. That's th point behind my question, we're usually lost in what we dot have that we forget what we have.. Happy ppl don't have everything, but they are happy with what thy have and use it effectively!

Best Answer

That's right! Some people forget what happiness is all about. What seems to be a very poor person can be much richer than someone with all the money in the world. I like to hear from someone who shares the same outlook as I do. It's inspiring to know that there are other people who think positive.

Best Answer

What is with the labeling, as long as you are happy that

is what counts.

Best Answer

Born to be misunderstood :-(

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

not to brag about what and who I am

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I was born skinny,but i was not born rich or all that smart,cannot complain life have been fear to me i thanks God every day for been there for me. ("BLESS")

Best Answer

I was born with nothing but great parents.

Best Answer

Kindness, and righteouness!

Best Answer

I was born skinny, is that supposed to be good?

Best Answer

Havent you ever been to th gym and saw th ladies struggling everyday to be skinny?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I was born in Merika

Best Answer

I was born in Am.. Let's get married and call our first baby America?

Best Answer

(facepalm)

Best Answer

Perverted?

Best Answer