life is the greatest gift God gave man kind he loves you dearly and is waiting for you life is great when your attitude to him is great

Best Answer

Of course! You aren't value-ing life because you aren't taking risks or doing the things you always wanted to do. You need to take control of your life to see things happen. I want to travel all around Asia during my lifetime, and I know for a fact that I will accomplish this no matter what(:

Best Answer

Might as well put this in again. 4me the point to life is: learning to love and be loved. And when ulearn 2love ulearn 2-4give. And when ulearn 2-4give u no longer hurt inside. love u guys.

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

yes there is. u have to be happy, then u make others happy. and also making those ppl happy, has to make u happy. i have to be happy for my daughter, so i can make her happy, and then that makes me happy :)

Best Answer

We exist to serve GOD, that is the point of life, if we do not do this then our life is wasted.

Best Answer

So you're saying if one doesn't live his life to serve God, he will never be satisfied?

Best Answer

Yes, that is 100% true. If one doesn't serve GOD they will never be satisfied.

Best Answer

i call bullshit

Best Answer

I am sorry that you are choosing to learn how correct my statement is the hardest and most useless way.

Best Answer

yes, find the one thing that makes you smile and do that for a while, then try something new.

Best Answer

I always say there is going to be times that you feel like giving up and then there are those times that you feel fully alive. We dont always live the life we want and we are all guilty of it, I say yes live it the way you want and love it. No matter what comes around good or bad make it the best you can.

Best Answer

Absolutely Yes. If you're not enjoying life than you're just doing it wrong. Most of it's attitude anyway.

Best Answer