Feel the Fear ad Do it Anyway!! Life is what you make it. Life is a gift given to us, dont waste it. Start aprreciating the small things in life like the sun rising over a blue ocean. puppies playing in leaves, the sounds of childrens laughter in a playground. I was brought back to life 6 months ago, I had to fight for my life, I have a 7 yr old son that has no other parent but me. I now thank god every day that I am still here with him. I had to learn how to walk, talk, eat, and move my body all over again! It is hard but it has many rewards too.

Best Answer

Live until the next election they will feed you some new promises.

Best Answer

i have many days also when i ask the same thing. then i have good days and i am thankful i rode though the crappy ones. nothing can ever stay bad forever. nothing. its just not possible. xo

Best Answer

There are many reasons to live, the best one is that the alternative is quite bleak, without life, and has no way back. We all struggle with life. It's just that way. Oh there are thousands of things that could be better or would be better only if......? Just find one something that is productive to occupy your alone time. Possibly for someone else. Is there a humane society near you? There's lots of puppies and kitties that need someone to care for them. Volunteer there and see that your fr<x>ame of mind doesn't change. I did that and met some really wonderful people who really care.

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI7LdCHgLgI<br />
Opportunity is everywhere all you have to have is the desire to go find it. So making money is really easy. The difficult issue in life is finding that money can't buy happiness as the old saying goes. Perhaps you have no reason to live but there are worse things like being dead. Until that time comes you still have choice to do something, and maybe you don't figure it out is that so bad. Something in you is hurting and life isn't filling that void you need, talk to a therapist. Some day you'll help someone and their smile is going to make more sense of this crazy life.

Best Answer

Dying is risky too, you might wind up in hell. Funerals are expensive too.

Best Answer

get married and live for your partner

Best Answer

You waited all this time and only now you want to quit? You could have quit a way long time ago but you hung in there til now? Why now?

Best Answer

make love,not war

Best Answer