cuddlefuzz cuddlefuzz 31-35, F 21 Answers Apr 1, 2011

Life is like a wonderful adventure down a one way road, you never can turn back, you can move onto another road, you can never stand still, the road will not always be smooth or full of bumps and pot holes, you never know what is going to be around the next corner or over the next hill, ( "mother nature" may take you by your feet swing you around her head a number of times and throw you to the ground to see if you are strong enought to get up and move one), life is full of choices -many you can not redo, most choices in life come with a price, your time on the road can be determined by you or someone else, but it will at some point end. Enjoying the beauty of the world (nature, rain,storms, seasons, clouds, and etc) and creating wonderful memories will be more important than the accumlation of wealth and stuff in your sunset years of life. Life is about choices. You are responsible for your choices, you own them, just make sure you are willing to pay the price of the choices. <br />
People make a choice to be a slave to material items and miss out on what is important in life. To often we purchase what we WANT, not what we NEED. 80 hours a week makes you a slave to the job and your "stuff". Do you really NEED that big house, new car, big Christmas spending, big expensive vacation, big expensive wedding, expensive private college education for children.<br />
IN YOUR RETIREMET YEARS, IT IS THE MEMORIES THAT WILL BE IMPORTANT, NOT THE "MATERIAL STUFF YOU HAVE".<br />
I pray you have a wonderful adventure.

Best Answer

For some it is working everyday and never getting rich.I hope that life is much more to people than just working to be rich.Life is about people,about enjoying everyday,about being happy as often as you can.

Best Answer

Hard work never made anyone rich.

Best Answer

I disagree, some of the most wealthy individuals in the world worked hard getting there. Just look at the hard devotion to studying advance math required to be an engineer (I have never met a poor engineer), the long hours of study required to be medical doctor, and the hard work needed for Bill Gates and others.

Best Answer

I have never been rich but have been alot poorer. Being healthy and enjoying days is better. Wish I could go back in time and tell my young self to get over me and actually do things I enjoy, I have waited my life away for a life noone wanted to share with me...From latchkey kid myself to my kids grown. The little girl crying and dying dramarama BS. Living rich means different things to people. I just want my kids to play Kinect with me sometimes. Never. Be on time with family kids are little a short while but keep a balance cuz they are gone later and there you are alone again with yourself. Choose to be happy it is simply stupid but true..Life can have some hard choices please try to live lightly and make good choices dont start.smoking, or many other 'choices' One supervisor had a plaque LIVE HERE NOW yeah! Tiny Buddah is good also to read.

Best Answer

I don't know cuddlefuzz, I honestly don't know...

Best Answer

You need a smack. Working is money which will help with the enjoyment of life. Get over it. If you do not put effort towards the things in life you are a lazy ....

Best Answer

duh genious if you dont work you dont get bills paid and money for enjoyment thats common sence. but is working 80 hrs a week worth missing out on the things in life?such as kids growing up or is it just enjoyment for you to look at the money when ur 80 and say i earned this?

Best Answer

life is loving each new day and having a mate to share it with, it is to beautiful to enjoy it a alone

Best Answer

It depends on the lifestyle you want, I think. If you want to live simply, then this will bring you happiness. If you want a more lavish lifestyle, you still have to work, but if you are able to enjoy it, then that will bring you happiness, too. In both cases, if you don't have the time to enjoy what you've created, then you won't ever give yourself the chance to relax, enjoy it and be happy.

Best Answer

life is an unique opportunity with infinite options. one uses it/ can use it as they wish, to their liking and capability.

Best Answer

I worked hard all my life, fought in Vietnam, had a grande explode against my left leg, there were time's when I said this life sucks, three wives passed away, so did my 19 year old daughter, still I kept going, why, because I knew if I gave up I would die

Best Answer

You have to fulfill your life and correct your previous mistakes. Live free and come to your goal and people should always know that you shouldn't ever end your life, because you will probably go to hell. We come here to enjoy it and stop making the wrong choices you made in your other life or lives. This is also a good quote about one of Life's points: The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people.<br />
~Napoleon

Best Answer

Some in between is good. mx:))

Best Answer

Hmmmmm!!! most part of it is living and dying paying bills or for few getting to live life in ur own terms .

Best Answer

It is a life with a greater purpose, a meaning, in which it impacts other people's lives. It's a life, if one has increased their value in knowledge, skill and understanding of the laws of success, then one can be rich and happy because their work makes money without trading time for dollars, and impacting other people's lives like family, friends and many customers who get enjoyment and satisfaction from what one does.<br />
It is also a road, as I've experienced, of knowing oneself, how to calm one's desires, knowing our values, not compromising them, with integrity, and never stepping over the line in hurting others no matter of our lust and desires for what we see.<br />
A journey of challenges, obstacles, a fight with the self, of overcoming and preserving towards a goal, a dream without stepping on anyone and yet, still aim higher than just a job, a 9-5 and wages.<br />
Through this journey, for me, it is not the memories that I will end up of how my life has become, but rather, I like it to be a light of an example, in which I've impacted many a lives long after I have gone, and left what my dad and mum never left for me - a legacy that others in my generation and people can enjoy. <br />
Fore after all, there are two rules of life, one who follows ends up poor with memories of just their live and a pension. The other, endless streams of wealth that even when gone, others will continue to benefit, enjoy, and use for their own lives and their generation.

Best Answer

i don't think there will ever be a definite answer for that question.

Best Answer

Life? Is being loving towards other people, and avoiding those who are totally unpleasant. (Waste of your energy anyway, unless you can give them some affection). Enjoying every minute of the day, because tomorrow, you could no longer exist.<br />
Make a difference in someone's life, including your own.

Best Answer