I feel like my life is crashing and I am 23 years old. I have a job and I am a junior in college... But my GPA dropped tremendously and I'm skeptical on my major now... I hate my job... But it pays well (pays better than most jobs because it's Home Depot) in the mean time. I still always feel broke and this guy that I thought was the love of my life ... Needs a "break" to figure out his life... I have a mom who's in critical condition of an accident and my father is a dead beat father who's never helped with anything. I feel like a hopeless teenager... Is this normal to feel hopeless and so confused at life at 23 years old? Ughhhhh
Lonnahoney Lonnahoney 22-25, F 4 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

Hang in there & keep going, do your best, that's all you can do but don't give up

Best Answer

Sorry to hear all that. It's not normal but if not giving up is normal. <br />
All you need is one good push and then you'll be come out of it stronger.

Best Answer

So, it sounds like things outside of school are negatively impacting your schoolwork. Don't be skeptical regarding your choice in major, you're just hitting a rough patch in life.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer