I would LOVE to have lightening glass sooo cool.. fragile too :S

Best Answer

I love lightening. One of my fondest memories is sitting in the living room of our house on the hills, over Honolulu.I was four years old and staring out at a storm over the city, watching the lightening brighten every thing. It was incredible. Years later, when i was living on Maui, a lightening bolt hit the top of a pine tree in my fathers yard, peeling the bark off the tree in a spiral, making thr tree look like a candy cane.

Best Answer

Love it. I used to storm chase on the great plains.

Best Answer

I neither love it nor hate it. It doesn't scare me, but I don't go out of my way to find it either.

Best Answer

I like it, but the thunder that follows rattles me. I just can't get over it, I know it's just noise, but it's loud.

Best Answer

love it! i live in the bush, love the rain that goes with it

Best Answer

Hate it! :( I got lost while driving in a lighting storm at night once! I had to sit and wait in a parking lot while HUGE lightning bolts were everywhere!! But I do enjoy watching it when I am safe inside :)

Best Answer