and what are they?
Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 15 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Vinegar has many, many uses. Look it up on the Internet. I use it to decalcify my pots and kettle. I drink it to make my hair and skin shine. I use it to shine glass when I run out of windex.

Best Answer

This will make you laugh.... It is said that preparationH ( a hemroid cream ) makes a lovely(?) eye cream. Butt I don't k'ow if it does...

Best Answer

sure does

Best Answer

Hmmmm.... ( writes on shopping list)

Best Answer

Toilet Paper is not only good for decorating trees, you can also use it to wipe yourself.

Best Answer

baking soda can be used in laundry<br />
as a tooth paste<br />
stomach aid

Best Answer

and crack

Best Answer

lmao! yes, that too! LOLOLOL!

Best Answer

WD-40 is awesome at cleaning Stainless Steel.

Best Answer

Okay, first of all this was in the military so if it seems strange, well, we are all strange in the service. We commonly used tobbasco sauce to clean brass to a high shine. We also took regular kool-aid packets, the large ones. If you mix one large packet to five gallons of water, it makes a fine drink, but if you reverse that and add five packets to one gallon of water, it will eat the glue from linoleum floors right up. Of course you need really solid rubber gloves at that concentration, as it can also eat skin.

Best Answer

waterpik

Best Answer

Sugar for first aid. Good for cuts.

Best Answer

potatos. good for food. good for murder.

Best Answer

Crap - crop manure

Best Answer