airisfleeting airisfleeting 22-25, M 6 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Quit saying "Like"

Best Answer

But I like to say like. It's like the best thing ever? Like, don't you know how awesome the word like is? I'd guess not likely.

Best Answer

Valley girl.

Best Answer

Just text her

U talk like me by saying like a lot like u know

Best Answer

I like how you think. Like so true.

Best Answer

Like is just like a really good word

Best Answer

Like like.hehe,cute.

Well,give us a bit more context...sort of hard to give advice with what you said. O.o

But I do agree with Josephine8,don't be afraid of showing your feelings.Many a guy has seen a girl slip away from not telling her (or giving VERY strong hints,at least).

Best Answer

Oh man I have to point out since I don't want to mislead you, I'm just poking fun at 99 percent of the questions that I get stuck with on my feed. It's annoying to me haha, so I was going with a little satire.

Best Answer

lmao,now I get it.That's actually pretty funny.

Best Answer

for starters, try to reduce your use of the word like

Best Answer

Never be scared of showing your nerves. Girls LIKE that shít.

Best Answer

Fat doesn't equal ugly.And one's person's beauty is another person's ugly.Can't tell you how many stereotypical "good looking" guys I find ugly.

Best Answer