They sure knew how to take $3000 from my wallet when I dragged my ex to counselling

Best Answer

same, although in my currency, like alot, waste

Best Answer

Sorry about that

Best Answer

psychiatry is fake or pseudo-science at best. no one can know your mind but yourself. p-shrinkers are idiots at best and evil at worst... think of that a-hole who invented pre-frontal lobotomies and passed this human butchery off as *psycho-surgery*.... yep, psycho alright - waz the doc who performed it. modern anti-psychotic meds do much the same - butcher your frontal lobe and everything that makes you human. i am not religious or a scientologist either btw, i just find this profession evil.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

some do, some don't. it's all about the person, I guess, not the training. like anything, do they take it to heartr? do they care about their clients/patients? how much?

Best Answer

I agree. I haven't been to many and I liked who ever I seen and my last one...I did not have anything against her until she disrespected me. I will never go back to her either. I'm sure there are nice one's out there and who will give their 100% if they can, I don't doubt that. Lots do care about their patients.

Best Answer

I was told that they only have eighteen "clock" hours of training on human behavior. They just deal with primarily with neurons. I saw a psychiatrist once who diagnosed me as being bipolar with anti-psychotic symptoms and then gave me meds like depakote and anti psychotic meds that made me so ill so I quit taking them. Then years later when I had a real evaluation I was diagnosed with ptsd from child abuse. I don't need or take meds and I dont need a therapist to talk to either. I am handling my own and excelling at college.

Best Answer

Your story makes me thing of mine. Ptsd and I'm not on any meds, nor am I seeing a therapist either. I'm managing it as best as I can. - - - Bipolar symptoms resembles PTSD.

Best Answer

why is it that they want to diagose you with bipolar and PTSD and over medicate you?

Best Answer

Good question.

Best Answer

I think it's safe to say that they don't see things my way as they no nothing about Dyslexia and will try to convince others that it is a myth , One sided thinking for sure .

Best Answer

I agree ... I have dyslexia too.

Best Answer

When you have time look up my favorite word " Strephosymbolia " Coined by Dr Samuel Torry Orton .

Best Answer

Okay thanks

Best Answer

U R Welcome .

Best Answer

they want to help but with mental health its not like they can slap a band-aide on and kiss it better. The emotions are so hard to heal and sometimes they never do.

Best Answer

Yes, that's true.

Best Answer