darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 9 Answers Apr 19, 2012

when i try to make a guy laugh just because. he for some reason takes that as secret i wanna **** him laungage.

Best Answer

lol. isn't that the truth? it's funny how they see sex in just about anything you do or say!

Best Answer

a few things? my list isn't that short lol

Best Answer

Not much men, only the ones I have a personal reason to not like.

Best Answer

The same thing I dislike about some women...... when they look down on me and treat me as if I am less than them.

Otherwise, nothing.

Best Answer

Ok, I could mention alot of things, as men could about women, and I normally wouldn't even answer like this, and I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously, I get really tired of men grabbing themselves while we're having a conversation. Its like an epidemic, can you imagine if women did this in public all the time. Not even in public but just in front of you as if it doesn't make the other person a little uncomfortable?

Best Answer

not aiming correctly when they go to the toilet.

Best Answer

speaking...snoring...being late yet it takes them 2..3 hours to get ready to go out then after all that they decide to stay in and blame us cos our ties not straight

Best Answer