1) Schooling 2) Getting out of an abusive relationship 3) Changing careers 4) Getting married 5) Finding out I'm about to become a mother :) ... those are the main events in my life I'd say. :)
1) the death of my mother when I was a young boy.
2) getting married
3) getting divorced
4) getting my master's and doctorate degrees
5) marrying the woman of my dreams
Thank you. Glad to be back. Vegas was great! I played a few rounds of golf with my buddy while my wife and her sisters went shopping. We took in a few shows, did a little gambling, had some great dinners. It was good.
1.) I lived when I should have died and saw people die when they should have lived.
2.) I left home, and went out and discovered myself without my past looming over me.
3.) I came back home when my family needed me.
I am not done yet...to be continued.
# 1.Being thrown out of the house at age 16 and having no problem with it ! " I'm out of here "
# 2. Joining the UNITED STATES NAVY at age 17...life changer, life saver, it was not pretty on the Northside of Ft. Worth, Texas.
# 3. Being all alone in a land that was not my home not knowing anyone and making a happy life there..I learned alot about myself.
# 4.Walking out in the middle of a shift while working at a high end topless bar where I had an empty future ahead of me knowing it was now or later, if I wait 'till later it might be to late.
# 5.The birth of my son
1) Getting my diploma. 2) Parents passing. 3) Meeting the man who now is my husband. 4) Becoming homeless. 5) Having a second chance.