1) Schooling 2) Getting out of an abusive relationship 3) Changing careers 4) Getting married 5) Finding out I'm about to become a mother :) ... those are the main events in my life I'd say. :)
1) the death of my mother when I was a young boy.<br />
2) getting married<br />
3) getting divorced<br />
4) getting my master's and doctorate degrees<br />
5) marrying the woman of my dreams
Thank you. Glad to be back. Vegas was great! I played a few rounds of golf with my buddy while my wife and her sisters went shopping. We took in a few shows, did a little gambling, had some great dinners. It was good.
1.) I lived when I should have died and saw people die when they should have lived.<br />
2.) I left home, and went out and discovered myself without my past looming over me.<br />
3.) I came back home when my family needed me.<br />
I am not done yet...to be continued.
# 1.Being thrown out of the house at age 16 and having no problem with it ! " I'm out of here "<br />
# 2. Joining the UNITED STATES NAVY at age 17...life changer, life saver, it was not pretty on the Northside of Ft. Worth, Texas.<br />
# 3. Being all alone in a land that was not my home not knowing anyone and making a happy life there..I learned alot about myself.<br />
# 4.Walking out in the middle of a shift while working at a high end topless bar where I had an empty future ahead of me knowing it was now or later, if I wait 'till later it might be to late.<br />
# 5.The birth of my son
1) Getting my diploma. 2) Parents passing. 3) Meeting the man who now is my husband. 4) Becoming homeless. 5) Having a second chance.