certainly worth it. What do you think? Take some time. Be Free and happy once more! :) Do NOT let them have this power!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Jul 1 in Dating & Relationships

Oh agree 100%. And no previous relationship is all bad either. Take the good, leave behind what didn't work. And then move on to something better

Best Answer

As long as you learn, it is not wasted.

Best Answer

Truer words were never spoken!! Life is too short, as you've said before, to let another person hold you from living life - life to your fullest.<br />
Live and love....again and again and again.

Best Answer

Exactly! Thank you. *beams*

Best Answer

I TOTALLY agree. Trusting and loving are too important to let someone else take that from you.

Best Answer

You are a wise man. Thank you. How are you handling the deterioration, hon? *hugsssssssssssssssssss of a polar bear variety* xxxxx

Best Answer

I'm hanging in there. Thanks for the giant hugs. Always welcome. Right back at you, dear lady.

Best Answer

Great! Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Well said Poetry!!

Best Answer

Thank you. I do not wish to hear how pain from the past limits the future or the present!

Best Answer

Yes. The past sucks the life out of you. We are not supposed to be going in that direction

Best Answer

I agree with that.

Best Answer

Yes. I see so many letting the past rule them. I know it takes time. Trust can be regained. Why be unhappy? Life is awesome, LL. :)

Best Answer