Was going to delete but was persuaded by lovely friends to stay. Anyway, the account has been suspended. I did nothing wrong either.
MaytoDecember MaytoDecember 46-50, F 5 Answers Jun 12 in Community

EP nazis are real. Sigh.

Best Answer

And look at what they allow! I was a good and supportive member for nearly 5 years too

Best Answer

Sympathy. I wish they'd just go away and let us all decide what we want to read and not read like the big boys and girls we are.

Best Answer

Thank you. I didn't write or read anything that could be considered prohibited either. I am bewildered

Best Answer

Oh no...I'm sorry. I wonder what happened? :(

Best Answer

That would be so sad if true... (((Hugs)))

Best Answer

Yep. There's quite a story to it, which is why I think it was him. Thanks for the hugs! (((Hugs for you too)))

Best Answer

Why don't you just PM her.

Best Answer

I am Literaturegirl and my account has been suspended

Best Answer

That's no good. You could always create a new account with a very similar name like LiteratureGirl. Or something like that.

Best Answer

Yes, thanks I suppose I could. I actually was going to delete it, but decided to hang around. I was a member since 2009, so something really strange has happened

Best Answer

Hmm. So you were going to delete, but decided not to, then suddenly your account got suspended. Very coincidental. Could it be a cosmic thing or a hacker. I really don't know.

Best Answer

Contact the EP Support. See what they have to say - if you want to.

Best Answer

I am indeed mystified, and yes what a coincidence! Thanks for the suggestion - I have written to them

Best Answer

I thought you would've. Or I wonder if it 'was' EP who suspended you? :P That'll be interesting. Not that you'd have anything to be suspended over. Who knows how these people tick.

Best Answer

Was a reason given?

Best Answer

No reason. And I've been a member since 2009 too.

Best Answer