toebird toebird 31-35 14 Answers Nov 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

In my opinion, not really true ... they always mean something ..

Best Answer

hum? NO! never lie. it is poison to your soul (if U have one).

Best Answer

A whole bunch of them do add up.

Best Answer

Nor does small bank roberies

Best Answer

Depends which end of the lie you are on.<br />
And the rest is a matter of perspective (for instance men may have a different perspective of what little is, than a women would have; and if the size--of the lie--matters).

Best Answer

Woman lie! ...hello!!!

Best Answer

Hi, I was giving an example, not trying to be politically correct.

Best Answer

wrong verbage...

Best Answer

Correct it to the right verbage for me, it's 4:30 am here and much to late/early to think.

Best Answer

Of course no, for example, a wife asks her husband, honey did u locked the door? Husband replies yes dear, n next thing u know they got robbed so ur right little lies don't mean a thing

Best Answer

It's unnatural for a person to not lie every once in a while

Best Answer

Yeah keep thinking that. They may be little to you but to others it might cause big changes in your life should you be exposed. Be careful.

Best Answer

Still a lie.....

Best Answer
Best Answer

Depends what it is

Best Answer

not true......a little lie can change a life, for example....do you have any sexual diseases, answer....no i don't, you will be fine....

Best Answer

But, that's kind of a big lie

Best Answer

to some its not....their desire to have what they want can make the lie little to them at the time.....i agree big lie but.....its perspective to the size

Best Answer

I'm not defending lying mind you..I'm just saying that little lies really don't...actually, I don't know what I'm saying. I'm too depressed tonight to be coherent.

Best Answer

ohhh crap, you ok????? having a hard time...

Best Answer

Very...two weeks ago, I had my appendix out...and I've had too much time to think about things
II really think I'm dying of loneliness.

Best Answer

oh hunni, thats no good.....you dont have a partner?

Best Answer

No...and I don't function well alone. Hey...don't mind me...I'm just having one of those nights. It's hard to be slapped in the face with the realization that you're middle aged.

Best Answer

your not alone with that sweetie.....I get ya

Best Answer

Ok...just give me a nice hug...and kiss me on the forehead...I need to get to bed...

Best Answer

ok big kiss on your forehead and big cuddles and now dont forget any meds you need........up to bed, tuck in nice and cosy and dream happy dreams...

Best Answer

You really are an angel.

Best Answer

Oh...in the bigger scheme, they probably do.

Best Answer