Will be traveling from Memphis to Texarkana Christmas day . . . forecast is showing 22 degrees and snow / ice . . . do you all think the forecast is real?
questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 3 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Hobbies

No thoughts on that, tho you are making me feel "homesick" for Hot Springs, Ark.

Best Answer

Hi Izabella ... looks like they need to be collecting the cattle in Hot Springs ... looks like Christmas Day Northern Arkansas might be a bit raw . . . predicting 27 degrees in Little Rock Christmas night ... 22 in Dallas

Best Answer

Season's greetings! That does seem colder than usual for that part of the country, tho it's been many years since I actually lived there. Thank you, & I wish you safe travel, my friend!

Best Answer

Thank you Queen! . . . am making contingency plans now

Best Answer

That's always a good idea!

Best Answer

All I know from many trips from Memphis to Kansas is that Little Rock means ice, not snow. Be careful. I love Arkansas, but that state is not the best equipped.

Best Answer

Thank you squirrel! . . . Am looking at some tough travel conditions ... seeking some additional eyes . . .and I agree with you

Best Answer

Of course, the good thing is that the roads themselves are in good shape. The state has done a lot of improvements over the last ten years, so if it really is just fluries, then you probably have smooth sailing.

Best Answer

Thank you squirrel . . . have decided to plan for the worst

Best Answer