I PERSUADE HIM? WHY? HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers May 5, 2012

Willy has been in my den for 6 weeks now eating up all my damn doritos and ordering pay per view and i don't know how to get the jerk to go home. cops won't do a thing for some reason...

Best Answer

Willy has? LOL. Throw his *** out! Reclaim your home!

Best Answer

Pull Willy.

Best Answer

Hmmm...Does this even deserve a response? Put Willy away. How's that?

Best Answer

Lol! Forgive me, it was the first thing off the top of my head!

Best Answer

...i have some candy if little willy wants to come home with me....totally kidding

Best Answer

Hope so....

Best Answer

lol of course i'm kidding :-)

Best Answer

Nice one! that's stuck in my head now! :-P

Best Answer

Gotcha then! And delighted to do so! HA! Ha! *singing*

Best Answer

WILLY IS STUCK UP.

Best Answer

Art: Just where? LOL!

Best Answer

NEED I ELABORATE?
;)

Best Answer

Be nice to Willy!! Willy is my uncle. willysorken@hotmail.com phonenr: 47 988 70 525 and he is from 7712 Steinkjer,Norway. 48 year,,been behind bars for almost 23 years! Leader of Norwegian Legion of SS-reserveforce.Nearly 3800 full members and 9600 sympathizers.<br />
And they are from all sides of society. Doctors, scientists, policemen, even from KRIPOS and POD, and monitoring services and some prominent politicians have their affinity with us.Everyone lists are confidential, but the list of top politicians and those military leadership as well as 3 of the royal family members are secret. And is only known by three pieces!<br />
It is important with human coexistence in Europe. We will have coexistence in Europe. We will bring Russia on our team, BUT if they do not follow the laws and conventions, our economic, military and especially moral and intellectual superiority, lead to Russia's resolution within 10-15 years! Or their annihilation!<br />
Good luck to us in the civilized world, and must the Lord above must hold his hand over Russia, they will need it!!!

Best Answer

Little Willy was a special cat, which was the king around town. Or have I misunderstood the text from glamrock group: The Sweet

Best Answer

You can try to throw him out but he just comes right back. He just won't go home

Best Answer

Have to temp him with a *****

Best Answer

That the best you got? LOL.

Best Answer