shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 11 Answers Jul 10, 2010

The saying it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all is so true.Give me a short time with the wonders of a loving relationship any time.

Best Answer

We all die alone. The goal is to live every day as if it were your last and not care about dying. Dying is easy. The people who love you feel the loss--not you. One minute you're there and the next you are so gone that death really has no meaning. To live with thoughts of death or heaven is to waste the one miraculous time that you exist. Know the odds against you existing now? All those sperms and all those eggs and you ended up here, now. The odds of that are like a 500 million dollar lottery which you won just by being alive. What was it like before you were alive? That's it when you die. So many people waste this one incredibly lucky opportunity by thinking that it isn't ALL THERE IS.

Best Answer

I WOULD RATHER DIE WITH A SMILE:)

Best Answer

we come in alone and we go out alone, everything else shall pass but the quality of our being- so I fall into death openheartedly regardless of who's arms I am deluding myself, I'm "in"

Best Answer

What about a short life alone? That's the one I'm taking.

Best Answer

The first one please .. my life would be so miserable without love...

Best Answer

The short one.

Best Answer

I'll take short.

Best Answer