jeconia22 jeconia22 41-45, F 8 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Loneliness

Maybe he's at a different beach.

Best Answer

That's right. :)

Best Answer

Try internet dating and go out to as many events as you can to meet new people. You shouldn't expect a man to turn up on your beach.

Best Answer

I live by the beach 11 years and didn't experience that either- now i share it with my awesome doggie.

Best Answer

how about then sharing the sunset with a friend or a relative, or what would be great would be to share it with a child.

Best Answer

i have no relatives in this country so basically my family just my son.its nice sumtimes.but gives me green eye to see couple (old or young) sharing moment together...sounds easy...but in real it just really hard to experience...well to me...

Best Answer

Yes I do. But you are just at the wrong Beach.

Best Answer

u made me smile...lucky her!

Best Answer

The time to go looking for a decent man and sharing romantic sunsets with him and happy ever afters is when you’re 21 to 25.

Best Answer

oh well...thats the problem...i was a nerd for the first 30 yrs of my life...no time for romance (duh!) plus i used to live in big city...but now by the beach...sigh...

Best Answer

You live on the east coast. It's never going to happen.

Best Answer

Yeah, doooont stop belieeeeeving

Best Answer