stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 12 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Live fast, live hard, hang a left at the end of the trail and ride off into the sunset

Best Answer

Better to burn out than to fade away - Neil Young

Best Answer

I'm a chronic pain sufferer having a bad day . . . I will go with live fast . . . die young . . .

Best Answer

I'm a chronic pain sufferer too but I am too old to die young. lol

Best Answer

How long would a "good looking" corpse stay that way?

Best Answer

I don't know. I was listening to a song with that lyric in it. lol

Best Answer

I think that I'm past the 'dying young' part... But do I get points for workin' on it?

Best Answer

I'm with you on that. I did everything possible to die young but it didn't work. lol

Best Answer

Live long and prosper! Our corpse will eventually decompose anyway so you may as well enjoy life for as long as you can.

Best Answer

But some would rather do it the James Dean way. :)

Best Answer

I knew another guy who vowed to die by age 25 because he didn't want to be old like his grandparents. He made that promise to me while in his late teens. He is now 55!!! I'm glad that he never went through with it. We tend to think stupid thoughts when we're teens. If we get smart before it's too late, we realize how stupid we were. I'm not sure that I said this in the way that I meant it. I hope you can figure out what I'm trying to say.

Best Answer

Wasn't it Pete Townshend who said he never wanted to grow old?

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. Worms are going to feast on you.

Best Answer