Hello there,my name is Jasmine and I am a 17 year old lesbian who lives in a town in East London. I like origami,sports,watching loads of tv,shopping,beauty,I am spiritual and I like to meditate,I like watching YouTube videos all day,making music,writing poetry and occasionally reading when i can actually find a good book to get stuck into and I am lonely and want a best friend that lives near me that will always be there for me and that I can always fall back on. If you know a place where there are "find a friend" hangouts or whatever please let me know as I don't have ONE stable friend that I see every day and I would like more friends. If you are interested in the same things as me and live near me and also want a best friend,then please let me know.
RidiculouslyJasmine RidiculouslyJasmine 16-17, F 2 Answers Apr 26 in Dating & Relationships