Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 89 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Nothing wrong with living alone... everything wrong with living the wrong person

Best Answer

living alone is far better than living with a wrong person..

Best Answer

Living with the wrong person---at least if you're living alone you only have to deal with the loneliness and you can be looking for someone to care about. Living with the wrong person, you not only feel lonely but probably irritated, angry, and depressed and you don't have so much hope of finding someone else.

Best Answer

Very good answer Ernie! I love living alone.

Best Answer

I never liked living alone, but it was better than living with someone you couldn't get along with

Best Answer

I hate both. :'(

Best Answer

wrong @-hole

Best Answer

am i still getting s e x out of the wrong-un? oO

Best Answer

Wrong person. At least when you live alone, you don't have to take anyone's crap.

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

mee too

Best Answer

Living with the wrong person is worse.<br />
Living alone doesn't seem bad at all. You can always mingle with other people when out and about.

Best Answer

Nothing at all wrong with living alone.....in fact......40% of people on the planet live alone !<br />
Living with the wrong person is *slow death* with limited happiness opportunities.

Best Answer

I say living with the wrong person is way worse!?People always disregard the essence of self discovery which of course you can do by being alone...sometimes people are so desperate to be with someone that they're willing to put they're sanity and happiness on the line!<br />
Living alone gives you the chance to sort your life out, figure out what you want to do next or probably go out and do stuff you've never done before and you might find that special someone in the midst of doing all that!?

Best Answer

By far and hands down, living with the wrong person. <br />
It would be incredibly pathetic to be miserable with someone because he or she is petrified of being alone.

Best Answer

of course living with the wrong person. that's what i told my ex, I'd rather be alone than be miserable with him. if he only makes my life harder then what's the point?

Best Answer

Living with the wrong person

Best Answer

Both are worse. How ever you need to live alone to find a partner and only after marrying her you will come to know she is a wrong person. So you cannot escape in any way!

Best Answer

What if you live alone &amp; don't want a partner? OMG I am actually happy with MYSELF. Thank Christ for that!

Best Answer

Leading life happily is the wish for all and all of us in Experience project are glad that you are happy with yourself as you may later find your partner also is good. Mutual trust creates respect and regard for each other.

Best Answer

by far -wrong person . . .

Best Answer

the wrong person bad company can get you in a lot of trouble

Best Answer

Living with the wrong person you will get fed-up and wish you were alone.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

I'm exploring that right now.

Best Answer

The worse is living with the wrong person.<br />
Next is living with the right person.<br />
I prefer living alone to either.

Best Answer

wrong person.

Best Answer