blkf4u blkf4u 41-45, F 13 Answers Jun 3, 2010

racist! O_o, just shut up ur black and im a part of the kkk: kool kids klub :D

Best Answer

Blah, blah, blah.

Best Answer

I'm not offended, I have always envied them.

Best Answer

I am caucasion, my daughter is mixed - half black. She dances better than I do. in my sampling of one, I agree. Though I think it is more cultural and definately musical. i was raised listening to Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones. Fun stuff but not real dancable. We raised her listening to much more dance oriented tunes.

And I disagree with Mr. Harry Foot, this is not a biggotted question. For those who think it is, I challenge you to go into a black dance club and show your magnificant skills. Shake it baby! What, too shy, afraid of looking foolish?

Best Answer

Asians dance better than both

Best Answer

im white and can dance better than most of my black friends,.. in facts 4 of my black friends had me teach them how to pop their booties,.. but then again,. what kind of dancing are we talking here,. because 99% of all my brazillian friends make all the white, black moxed, etc people at my college look like fools,. their dancing is amazing,. when i go to the brazillians parties i just mainly sit down and watch them dance like superstars,.. i will agree with most thAt ur question does sound a bit racist,.. and u would prolly become offeneded if i said something wheter white people did something better than black people,.. idk maybe not,. maybe the majority of black kids, teens, and adults dance better because of the type of music they listen to

Best Answer

People who love dancing dance really well. Black Americans and Africans alike both cherish dancing and do it well. Most white Americans don't cherish dancing, including me, although I don't look down it. Some years ago, when Riverdance came out and people were exposed to a culture where white people dance really well, I thought it would do something to reverse the racist cliche that "white people can't dance." How naive of me! White progressives do more than anybody to spread that offensive cliche.

Best Answer

Haven't figured out how to dance yet. I don't know if it's because I'm white, or because I'm generally uncoordinated, or because I prefer to listen to music without moving. A personal preference.

Hey, crackers are for soup!

Best Answer

Yeah honkeys can't dance FACT.

Best Answer