sauci sauci 56-60, F 8 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Community

See,I once ran a best barber shop,cutting a man is simple I just say its fine now and he will be looking close to a mirror for his forehead only and quickly rush to be seen around......but as for cutting a lady,you have to take time and do as she says if quick it may take one hour 30 min to cut a lady because they pre fare perfection first time unlike guys they just walk away with bits of hair at the back of their necks only to return later to complain that their girlfriends said I left some hair on their back necks and if I was on rush I used to comb guys hair but not for ladies they want to comb themselves nice and easy no tricks at all

Best Answer

How many women get hair cuts? They get their hair done and styled, not the same thing as a guy. <br />
But if a man with long hair wants to get it styled then he should pay the same a woman pays to get hers styled.

Best Answer

lots of women get hair cuts o.0

Best Answer

Totally unfair. That may be why my wife cuts her own hair and mine too.

Best Answer

LOL! It's the terminology. Men get a haircut, women get "styled".

Best Answer

maybe you should go to a shop with fairer prices

Best Answer

I cut my own hair:)

Best Answer

so go to a men's barber shop without stylists

Best Answer

I can get rather hard on a hairdresser because I leave a fair size tip. I take my hair serious. My hair-cut is $30 and I dont get a lot taken off....

Best Answer

It's nice that you can afford to do that .

Best Answer

yes and very grateful. But I`ve had some strange and bad haircuts over the years...

Best Answer