I enjoy communal showers. Male bonding and we all have on so may as well show it. I think all guys compare so who cares. More room and more social then stalls.

Best Answer

Hi.I like them to.what gym locations have them?I live in Mi.

Best Answer

Home definitely! I hate public showers.

Best Answer

At home

Best Answer

Communal shower for sure since that's what I grew up with in high school and college. Now I do it because I love to look at other guys! No shame in comparing with others.

Best Answer

Communal shower! I am not shy. I have been using a communal shower at a gym for about 20 years. I like the freedom and camaraderie. It can help with being so worried about how one's body looks like, rejection, etc. People would love themselves better and others if they would just give communal showering a chance.

Best Answer

Given the chance, I will shower (naked, or course!) in a communal shower! It sucks that they're becoming fewer and further between, even some gyms I've been to have taken out the communal shower areas and put in private stalls! I firmly believe that the avoidance of ever letting anyone see you naked is a core reason for the higher number of people with severe self-esteem issues.

Best Answer

shower stalls suck - no room to turn around at all and since the floor is all wet, have to get out to dry and dress anyway. Thus give me a roomy gang shower any day of the week.

Best Answer