it's good you are thinking of others, everytime I see someone driving past in a fancy car I can't help wondering why they don't have a cheaper car and give the money saved to the needy. And they probably call themselves Christians.. but that's another story.
I couldn't advise you on stocks and shares. But remember they can go down as well as up. It's good you are saving up, it will give you independence and you can go somewhere and do some volunteer work or whatever

Best Answer

Those people would likely waste the money..

Best Answer

I know that's why I planned something. When I am older I'm gonna open am organisation called "Secret Santa" where food packages get delivered to every poor person living on the streets, we will form an alliance with big organisations that help in order to provide other necessities

Best Answer

I tried doing Secret Santa. The ***** had the nerve to send a letter back asking for more ****.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yeah..so I don't really care about the poor anymore.

Best Answer

You should though no matter what, at the end of the day you're actually helping them live. Yes they may seem greedy at times but sometimes you would rather have someone who's poor and greedy then someone whose living the American dream lifestyle but still is greedy. To the poor you have to be greedy to live. it's survival of the fittest especially when it comes to basic things like food. It's sad but unfortunately it happens

Best Answer

Why should I help them live?

Best Answer

At the same time I know where you're coming from cause giving encourages a lot of laziness. But that can be easily fixed and sorted

Best Answer

Because If you were in their position you would want someone to do the same. For e.g if ur car tire had a burst, and your phone is off and you ask a friendly driver to borrow a spare wheel, you will get people who will say no and you will get people who will offer the help. You would get freaked out and frustrated when people say "no" to you even though they know that it's getting dark and that you're a woman that needs urgent help. But to those who offer their help you would be forever greatful. Same with the poor... Some people say no to them some say yes..don't you want to fall under the people who've actually made a difference in someone's life? BUT it all depends on u. If you don't want to help it doesn't make you a bad person but it doesn't make you a great person either

Best Answer

I see. Just curious about your reasoning.

Best Answer

Lol I hope my reasoning was good

Best Answer