I love life in my city. I plan on leaving it next year though. I hope I love life wherever I end up :)

Best Answer

Living in a rural landscape, close to wilderness, and not far from a tiny rural village - love it. Fresh air, natural beauty in abundance everywhere you look, people who know each other and often tend to behave better because gossip is dangerous and you can't just dump people and move on when there a so few people near by. Life moves at a slower pace, is more flexible and there is time available for relationships. There is no crime.
It's not perfect of course, because no human is and therefore no human relationship is, but for me its infinitely preferable to city living.
I lived in London for 4 and a bit years as a student. It has some wonderful aspects to it if you can tap into the music, theatre and other art forms. The old architecture is beautiful. The way English is spoken is rich and delightful. The presence of peoples from all over the world makes it diverse, cosmopolitan and interesting. But it also has some terrible aspects to it and - apart from the abysmal climate - those are common to the smog and populations densities and tensions of every megalopolis in the world.

Best Answer

errr...i c faketaxi ..being shot from london...They make love jz like experteez""...dont find tat ..in my place""

Best Answer

I can be, especially when it feels like it's two thousand degrees outside!

Best Answer