I use to love the blonde,,,but now I love the long hair brunettes,,,and when I was 30, 20 something was attractive,,now I find women in their 50's so hot....
AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 3 Answers Jan 4, 2012

Hmmm at 30 I was joyous with motherhood. My daughter became my entire waking moment and I regretted nothing. However the marriage was wrong from the start. But THAT is another story.<br />
I am in my 60's. My mind has settled and I feel completed in my satisfaction, that this now is a new rebirth for me. <br />
Looking for a new life in which to enjoy my sexual revolution with.<br />
And to the OP. I have had my hair long. (a few times) I miss it but I get it to my shoulders and have to run and chop it off. I hate the in between stages.

Best Answer

Sounds great...nothing like having children around at Christmas...my Son and his Gf moved in 1 1/2 years ago...I don't mind, just wish they would help more around the house...the money isn't that important...it's all good...
Would love to be around you when you explore the Revolution....teehee

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer