I have short hair and think that it's sexy. But many times I think that boys think it ugly. But it just because men can't handle it :)

Best Answer

I love long and naturally curly hair on women, and my wife knows it. So, she cuts it no shorter than shoulder length since we've been together.

Best Answer

Sounds like she is accommendating to your love of your hair. IF she ever gets tired of it, best to get more involved... time to take care of it for her..
Pamper her...

Best Answer

lol... I've helped her color her hair. I doubt I could help style it for her. Best I can do is run my fingers through it... but I'd love to give it a try.

Best Answer

I've never seen a woman that looked better with short hair. Sure there are some that still look good with short hair, but never better. Of course that's a personal opinion, not fact.

Best Answer

some ladies look fabulous with a short sassy do...others not so much...for me My hair is best @ shoulder length or longer....always la<x>yerd too

Best Answer

Why do they do that.
Short hair for guys... long hair for girls. We have been trained to identify that since before we can remember memories... yet, some girl comes along with a short sassy, whispy... oozing feminity type hair cut and all us guys, who beleive we have it all figured out.
We shake are heads in total confusion! Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Best Answer

Oh. layered hair, though still short looks long. Ladies... tell the guys why layered hair looks good... or guys... or I will have to answer...

Best Answer

You can't really say, because in all reality, it really depends on the wearer of the hair. Although, in a recent study one of the top 5 things that got a guys attention was the mop on top.....didn't say either way. <br />
I think as long as you fix your hair, either one can be very attractive, but longer hair seems more feminine and looks nice on a pillow too

Best Answer

Yes. Interesting question. When we identify a girl usually the first item to look at is hair...same with guys.
The old "Benny Hill" trick... "Who IS the girl with the long blonde hair? As he turns around with a full beard!!"

Best Answer

Oh my gosh, that's so great...you don't hear too many people that know the Benny Hill thing.
What's your favorite skit?

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. We will all bald when we're old.

Best Answer

Oh... do you mean this one?

Best Answer

I have always had long hair. I prefer it as it's much more manageable and versatile.

Best Answer

Long Hair... Short hair is about domestication.

Best Answer

style > quantity

Best Answer

short

Best Answer

Depends on the features of the female.<br />
Short hair for guys. Not bald. Not long. Short.

Best Answer

Short for guys? Long for girls?

Best Answer

Short and long for females. Short for guys.

Best Answer