sweetheartchulbuli sweetheartchulbuli 22-25, F 31 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Health

short hair is sexy;)

Best Answer

Long on both genders.

Best Answer

none if we are talking about the same area.....lol

Best Answer

Long. Mine is about 2inches beneath my shoulders and I plan to grow it longer. How long does it take grow it to your lower back? I haven't had a haicut in two years and plan on spending Halloween week living as a woman so I'll be visiting a salon for a styling and makeover. Just something on this old crossdressers' bucket list.

Best Answer

Long. to cover my big face! ;D

Best Answer

Long. I have long hair, I like ladies with long hair with very few exceptions, and it's just cooler.

Best Answer

Mine is long

Best Answer

short on girls don't care about guys hair

Best Answer

i dont look good with long hair... i prefer short for me. dont get me wrong... long hair is pretty. but not on me. my hair is above my shoulders

Best Answer

Long I <3 my long hair

Best Answer

When it comes to hair, it all depends on the person. Some look good with short hair, while others look good with long hair. I think that hair that is TOO long, like down past your lower back, is just a bit excessive and isn't necessary. But, longer hair does look pretty good. With longer hair, you have more style options. Whereas, with short hair, you don't have much to work with. I have short hair, but I'm letting it grow back out. I miss my long hair. Once upon a time it was down past my chin, almost to my shoulders. I loved it.

Best Answer

For me long, I tried cutting my hair short once and it got so curly i looked like a poodle. For anybody else that's their own choice.

Best Answer

long, looks good on you

Best Answer

long

Best Answer

From trying to see you in that one photo I say long hair but up in a bun, that way you can let it down and be naughty...

Best Answer

long and shaved clean...

Best Answer

Depends on the person.

Best Answer

The best decision in my life was to cut off my long hair.

Best Answer

long. on everybody. all the time.

Best Answer