Onesarcasticlady Onesarcasticlady 36-40, F 7 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

ikr , some people have no respect -_-

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

Yes, he is the hero of the anti-white racists who used him to destroy the shining example of a very successful white economy that stood out against a content of African poverty. Now that South Africa has the world's highest murder rate by far, people living in armed compounds instead of peaceful neighborhoods, and poverty has replaced the land of plenty, the racist western media is having an **** of self gratification for their success in bringing it down.

For example see: http://www.economist.com/node/2131478

Best Answer

Why is it that you exempt the ones who were in power of the government during apartheid as if they did not have a role in the collapse of their own economy by being oppresive?As a man sow he shall reap and it is unatural to want to enslave a whole people just to get ahead and enjoy the fruits of sucessfulness. Where is the morality in that? Things could and should have been different. I am fully aware of what is happening to the white africans in south africa and i am also aware that the positions that were once held by white africans are now being occupied by black africans. Do you think that they should revert back to the way things used to be in order to have a striving economy? Colonialism has ruined many of cultures and countries and continue to this day to **** up things even more.

Best Answer

Obama's brother wrote a good book about colonialism and how it greatly helped poor tribal cultures of Africa. He criticizes western colonialists for abandoning their former responsiblity and describes how that has caused massive economic collapse and suffering across Africa. Good book. Get and read it.

Best Answer

Do you care to adress any of the questions that i asked you or did that just fly right over your head?

Best Answer

The premises of all your questions is stupid racist crap devoid of any factual basis for an answer. The so-called questions are racist rhetoric, not actual questions. I am sorry for you.

Best Answer

If it's anyone that's racist it is you.

Best Answer

Get back to us if you ever manage to have an original thought of your own.

Best Answer

You qoute and elaborate from a book that President Obama's brother supposedly wrote and yet I'm the one without an original thought. No sir you will not be putting me back to sleep...no no.

Best Answer

You can't fix stupid. I've been wasting my time trying.

Best Answer

Yes you have. Nobody wan't to hear that negative mumbo jumbo about how colonilism was the answer to Africa's problem. Africa was and is a gold mind whose stolen treasures still sit in museums on display in Britain, France and Spain till this day. Colonialiasm consisted of murder and theivery. They did not need anyone to teach or enhane anything of thiers and what belonged to them rightfully. They got screwed out of their riches and furthermore killed for it so **** you man with your wayward warped illogical thinking. You incompassionate excuse for human flesh.

Best Answer

Nothing is off limits. How ironic to impose a tyrannical statement concerning how one talks about a freedom fighter.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Mandela? More like mansmella

Best Answer

Romeo must die >__<

Best Answer

clever 😏

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm on my phone and cannot check.

Best Answer

Some people here never cease to amaze. It's sad.

Best Answer

Sad indeed*smh* how can you descredite a freedom fighter? Any freedom fighter for that matter

Best Answer

The whole torture and murder of suspected opponents bit for starters.

Best Answer

Oh lord. Who cares. Wrong timing for them. RIght timing for him.

Best Answer

I'm sure their families cared--especially when the wrong people were suspected. I trust you apply that line of reasoning to every terrorist out there. Osama Bin Laden? Wrong time, wrong place, New York! Massacre of civilians in My Lai? Bad timing, folks!

Best Answer

Don't care....la de da,da,da

Best Answer

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. How much would I have to pay you to refrain from both voting and procreating?

Best Answer

And it does not suprise me that you are an opposer of Nelson Mandela. You just bribed me with money. Same tactics used in South Africa during apartheid only the money aspect was replaced with murder and a ss whippings.

Best Answer

Oppose? I simply recognize both sides of the facts. I don't blindly ignore either side of them like a child. It's too bad not all of us grow up.

Best Answer

And it's too bad that as an adult that you cannot pick a side. The opposers wanted to keep things the way that they were when it resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths. Something had to give to relenquish the power of the oppressers.

Best Answer

And torture of suspected government workers is something that "has" to happen? I'm an adult; I use this magical tool called reason to work things out rather than closing my eyes and ears to anything that I don't like. Not like you'd actually have the stomach to do anything of the sort, but I am more than willing to kill oppressors; however, the whole not being a sociopath thing I've got going on prevents me from torturing people. Funny thing, ain't it?

Best Answer

Your not Mandela and you have not been placed in that situation to expound on whether or not your tactics would or would not be the same if you were in that day and time and faced with these decisions. Your moral conscience or what you feel is moral is based on not having to have faced the same obstacles. It's easy to say what we will and will not do if the shoe was on the other foot.....

Best Answer

I've been in more situations than you could imagine. The choice of whether a person was tortured, murdered, or let go has fallen to me in the past. Speak for yourself. Don't assume things you can't possibly know. At any rate, wrapping a tire around someone's torso, filling it with gasoline, and setting them on fire is not a rational response to oppression; that's what only a sociopath could support.

Best Answer

What like choosing which color shirt to wear for the day?

Best Answer

No, actually it was closer to 'do I line you three against the wall and shoot you each in the head or do I let you go'. I honestly do give a flying **** if you believe me. I'm not interested in the opinion or support of someone who ignores facts that they don't like.

Best Answer

I am sorry that you have came close to death however your pain and affliction has nothing to do with what the next man endured.

Best Answer

I simply feel comfortable in suggesting that a decent man, even in a chaotic situation, would refrain from condoning torture.

Best Answer