Barbara 93 up, 12 down A sensitive girl who doesn't get mad easily. She is usually smart and has lots of advice. She's a beautiful lady, who is also mysterious and strange. Barbara's are usually fairly funny and they know when to crack a joke and when to be serious. She loves to dance and sing, and she has the ability to corrupt the minds of innocent idividuals.
BabzEsq24 BabzEsq24 46-50, F 12 Answers Feb 12, 2012

haha "timebomb"

awesome!

Best Answer

Have @ it

Best Answer

Only one bad definition on the first page. Not too bad lol

"practically perfect in everyway + has a handbag like Mary Poppins, funny, caring and everyones friend.

Often shortened to gem not to be confused with emma, which is a differnet kettle of fish

Your a gemma/gem of a girl"

That handbag thing is so me lol and I try to be everyones friend

Best Answer

I edited my answer :-)

Best Answer

When used in the context of an Australian Male, the Term/Name "Lee" denotes awesomeness, In 1842 a great man predicted that all males named "Lee" in the year 1987 shall become 'King of the World' upon their 20th birthday.

All male results, thanks ma and pa.

Best Answer

Are you an Australian male?

Best Answer

No, sadly, I am not.

Best Answer

it says im the most amazing person in the universe, or a retarded cat that can fly. not sure which one suits me better.

Best Answer

Bun-lar-i-ous

Best Answer

Ha.. lol.. this is what mine said...

"Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser"

Best Answer

Ultra cool.. I assume you're cool with that

Best Answer

Totally.

Best Answer

LOL ... I ain't part of it, thank goodness.

Best Answer

middle name?

Best Answer

isn't defined yet.

Best Answer

Your real first name? Try middle name

Best Answer

A man-*****, one who can't make up his mind about a certain girl, doesn't like little kids, funny as hell, very good looking guy, thinks he's black, is as skinny as a twig but he's stronger then he looks, is a Halo nerd.
LOLOL love it babz

Best Answer

There's the man we love

Best Answer

yours was way off. corrupt the young? easily mad?... never :)

Best Answer

I have like 20- some are "I sooo wish" and a few are "who do I sue"

Best Answer

lol yeah. 1 def said i was a whinny little girl who can't be trusted... was like.. let me at em grrr

Best Answer

6 outrageous definitions then "slang for c*nt"

Best Answer

LMFAO... too funny

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

I read Tony- I see how you can say that!

Best Answer